chapter 22

*Sangwoo's pov*
"Nggh...even after all this time, you still suck at this.." I said teasingly, as I gently stroked Bum's back.
Bum had his eyes closed, as he continued, making me chuckle softly.
Bum slowly then raised his butt up, I reached for it but Bum stopped me before I could. "No, wait just a bit."
I look at him then cover my face laughing. "Pfft. What the hell, was this another thing you added to the list?"
"I did just now."
"Hmm let's see can you go any deeper?" I ask shoving Bum's head back down, my shaft at the back of his throat as I heard him gag.

He then pulled away coughing.
"Hmm. Guess not huh? Sorry about that."
Bum pants and looks up at me. "Sangwoo...I...I want you to do something for me."
"What is it?"
Bum look down, as I saw his face was now red.
"I...I want you to suck my dick...I...I can't take it anymore...I want to know what it feels like...please..."
My eyes widened in shock.
"Whoa...I...I think I'm gonna have to think about that..."
Bum puts his hands on my face, as he say down, his legs spread.

"Sangwoo....please..I want to know what it's like...I only want you to do it because I love you..."
With that Bum pulled my head down, my face a inch away from his dick.
I sigh, closing my eyes. "I can't."
A small gasp escaped Bum's lips as I saw tears prick from the corner of his eyes.
I shot up quickly, as I grabbed his wrist.
"N...no it's just I don't want to say anything mean! I've always been brutally honest with you that I don't want to hurt you!"
Bum looks down, as I saw tears rolling down his face.
"Would you like me to use my hand?" I offered raising my hand, smiling.
Bum quickly shook his head.
I let out a deep sigh. "Then what do you want?"