chapter 54

*Sangwoo's pov*

Ugh, fucking bitch Akira has to ruin everything for me.
Honestly, what's her deal?
I know she wants to get in my pants and all but shit.
Fucking yandere much?
She seriously creeps me out, and that's saying a lot, because of how fucked up I am.
"Sangwoo?" Akira asked looking at me.
I shake my head from my thoughts, and flash her a fake smile. "Yes bi-" I cut myself off. "Yes Akira?"
"I need to rewrap your bandages." Akira said, smiling.
I'd rather have Bum do that then you.
"Ok, if you must."
You just want a excuse to rub your hands all over my body.
Ugh your so obvious.
A few minutes later Akira finished, I turned to look at Bum, who was giving Akira a cold, hard stare.

Akira looks at Bum, Bum quickly turned his cold glare into a fake smile.
Damn Akira third wheel much?
Once I'm out of here I'll never have to see or deal with you again.
It'll just be me and Bum.
It'll be just how it should be before I ever saw Yuki again even after all those years.
Yuki...
No..I shouldn't be thinking about that traitorous bitch.
I don't need her, and she clearly doesn't need me.
Bum never would have abandoned me the way Yuki did.
Which makes him better and different from her.

Akira sat on a chair the opposite side if my bed, and pulled out a journal, and started to write.
"Huh? What are you writing Akira?" Yoonbum asked.
Bum don't act like your interested.
Honestly I could care less.
"Oh I'm writing a psychological horror, romance." Akira said, not taking her eyes off her journal, as she continued to write.
"What's it about? Sounds interesting."
"Oh, it's called His Last Words, it's about a serial killer, and a creepy stalker who cross paths and the creepy stalker slowly falls in love with the serial killer, even after all the fucked up things the serial killer has done to the stalker. One day the serial killer falls in love with his childhood friend he finds in a local club he used to go to, they go back to the serial killer's house and have hardcore anal sex, afterwards the serial killer puts the creepy stalker in the attic, and leave him there till he dies."

My eyes widen as I stared at her.
This fucking bitch...
It's gotta be a coincidence..right?
It's possible right?
Akira Tachibana, who the fuck are you?