chapter 59

*Sangwoo's pov*

I've been stuck in this fucking hospital for what feels like years now.
I want to go home and sleep in my bed, not this uncomfortable air type shit of a bed, I'm so sick of the machines I'm surrounded by, beeping in my ear every single second.
Bum has been trying to be positive of it all, but in all honesty, he is not helping, it's making it worse and I am so close to fucking snapping.
I know he's just trying to help and all, but in all seriousness; shut the fuck up Bum.
Please.

Just shut the fuck up.
I've been cooped up in this hospital room that's about the size of my pantry.
Because all the "big rooms" we're taken by more important situations.
More important situations?
Like a fucking cold or something?
That's bullshit, just give the fucker some pills and send them off their merry way, and give me a better fucking room.
There's not even a window in my room.

The television is a piece of shit too, all the channels are crap, and the WiFi is fucking horrible.
The room is so stuffy I feel so nauseated, and dizzy all the time.
Doctors don't even check up on me to see how I'm doing.
Akira still hasn't come back...guess that rotten cunt really meant what she said about quitting and told all her work friends about what a asshole I am.
Bitch.
I honestly don't know how much longer of this abuse I can take, without getting up and just leaving.
I bet they wouldn't even care and just be fucking relieved that I'm gone.
They don't care about me at all even if it's their job.

They get fucking paid for this shit and their not even helping me, and I can't ask for a complaint because every time I ask a nurse, who only comes in to give me my pain killers and shit.
Every time I ask her when someone will see me, she just shrugs it off, saying the doctor is a very busy man and has other patients that need to see him more than I do.
This fucking bitch...who the hell does she think she is talking to me like that?

When I get out of here I will fucking get my revenge on all of them, they might think their safe and fine now, but that's all gonna change, for whenever I get the fuck out of here, Yuki will just have to wait her turn.
Because, shit just got real.