chapter 51

*Yuki's pov*

I sat beside Yang, my hand resting on my face.
Yang took notice of this and poked my nose, shaking me from my thoughts.
I smile looking up at him. "I...I'm ok..."
"Are you though?"
I blink away some tears that tried to fall, I lay my head on his shoulder. "I'm ok really..."
Yang gently rubbed my head. "It's alright to cry...you don't have to lie to me, you know damn well I'm here for you, I will not be stupid like Sangwoo."
I giggle softly, looking up at him.
Yea Yang's right.
Fuck Sangwoo...I never needed him..what we had was a mistake...right?

*Sangwoo's pov*

Each passing day that I spend here recovering, feels like I'm just wasting away my worthless life.
Like I no longer have something to live for..I should have fucking died in that car accident, but yet here I am, suffering in a hospital while the guy who caused the wreck is probably 6 feet under and fucking happy.
Why couldn't that be me...Bum wouldn't want that, but he doesn't need me..
He doesn't love me, he thinks he does, but he truly doesn't and I know that for a fact.

Bum doesn't love me, Bum doesn't need me.
What Bum feels for me is only a obsession, all because I saved him from his superiors back when we were in the military.
I slowly open my eyes, a groan escaping from my throat as I covered my eyes with my arm to block the bright light in front of me.
Akira turns off the light, looking at me with a smile. "Sorry about that, are you ok? Do you need anything?"
She so wants to get in my pants.
I clear my throat. "Some water would be nice, and some pain killers, also some strawberry milk, for when my Bummi wakes up."

"On it, stay here till I get back." With that Akira left the room.
Like I have a choice you stupid bitch.
I sigh as I look at Bum, as I gently rub his hair, as I try hard not to smile at how cute he looks in front of me.
I don't love him...I don't..I'm not gay..
But I don't want nothing bad to happen to him either.
I don't want him to abandon me like that cunt Yuki did.
Ugh what the hell was I even thinking wanting to be with her again...
I don't know...all I know is that it was all a mistake...
A mistake I will never make again...