chapter 56

-6 weeks later-

*Yuki's pov*

I shoot out of bed, and run to the bathroom, slamming the door behind me, as I drop to my knees, feeling extremely nauseous.
I cover my mouth and start to gag, unable to hold it all in.
Yang rushed in, opening the door, holding my hair back, and rubbed my back.
"Hey Yuki...what's wrong? Are you sick? Do you need to go to the hospital?" Yang asked, his voice filled with concern.
I gag more, shaking my head.
I slowly stand up, flushing the toilet, and head to the sink to brush my teeth.
What's going on with me?
I haven't been feeling good these past few weeks, and my appetite has taken a huge toll on me.
I'm hardly hungry anymore...I feel like snapping at every little thing, and I haven't had my period yet...hopefully that happens soon.
I look in the mirror as I brushed my teeth.
My skin has gotten paler, my eyes are starting to get bags, and my hair feels matted and gross no matter how many times I wash it.
I don't feel like doing anything anymore, I've been getting massive mood swings that change everything few seconds, to minutes.
One moment I'm happy, sad, mad, scared, depressed, basically every mood there is in the book, that's me.
Honestly I don't know what's wrong with me.
I've been getting these weird food cravings, and it's not the normal period cravings, it's more of a upgrade.
No, these are weirder cravings and I don't know what's causing them.
I wish I knew.