chapter 8

Sangwoo chained Bum's wrists, as Bum sobbed quietly, as he gritted his teeth, trying to catch his breath from all the pain.
"You know it didn't have to be this way, but you brought this all upon yourself." Sangwoo said, gently rubbing Bum's head.
Tears rolled down Bum's face, as he was unable to face Sangwoo.
Bum was unable to look at his bloodied broken legs.
"A lot of things are gonna happen with you down here, don't even think about seeing daylight again anytime soon." Sangwoo said, glaring at Bum. "Got it?"

Bum nodded slightly, the smell from that girl Sangwoo killed, and the pain was unbearable, knocking Bum unconscious.
The only thing Bum could hear was Sangwoo's voice, as it drained into silence.
Bum woke up to sound of duct tape tearing.
It took a second for Bum's eyes to adjust and see what was going on.
"Nggh..." Bum hissed in pain, as he noticed his legs were neatly bandaged up.

"I guess there's just some things that will never change about you." Sangwoo sighed, as he was doing his daily exercises at the far end of the basement.
"I..it hurts....s....so much..." Bum said, tears rolling down his face.
"Don't you see I bandaged your legs? I'll have to get you more pain killers, since you took all that I had the first time, when i broke your legs." Sangwoo said. "So stop whining and bitching about how much it hurts and grow the fuck up before I punish you."

Bum looks down.
What's going on?
We were acting as if we we're a real couple just a few days ago....I'm right back where I started.
Broken legs and all.
Tears rolled down his face, as he bit his lip, exhaling deeply.
Bum bit his lip hard enough to draw blood.
"S...Sangwoo...." Bum said looking up.

"What is it Bummi?" Sangwoo asked, in the middle of his 100 pushups, he didn't break his gaze with the ground.
"D....do you love me...? Bum asked.
Sangwoo froze, breaking his gaze at the ground, and looks at Bum.
Sangwoo hesitated before nodding.