chapter 19

*Yoonbum's pov*

It was getting harder to breathe, as I trembled curled up into a ball, I heard footsteps as tears rolled down my face.
The footsteps became louder and louder within each step, I look up and see a black silhouetted man, as he reached out to me.
"No!! Stay away from me!!" I screamed, tears rolling down my face.
"Hey!! Hey calm down its me!!"
That voice...wait..Sangwoo...?
Sangwoo helped me to my feet, as I was trembling non stop.
Sangwoo looked at me, pulling me into a kiss, as our eyes locked, as his tongue wrapped around mine.

Pwah.
We pull away, a string of saliva connected to us.
"Let's go." Sangwoo said as he grabbed me by the hand, leading me out of the haunted house.
As Sangwoo ignored the girls calling out to him.
Once we were out, he led me to a non smoking area, park bench.
"What happened? When I came out with those two annoying sluts, you weren't there. I got worried and went back in."
"S...sorry...b...but my frog...I...I couldn't find it...it felt like I couldn't breathe, each breath I took it felt as if someone was stabbing me in the chest with 10,000 needles."

"It's ok now, I'll just buy you a new one, not that I want to, but your important to me, so I'll let this slide." Sangwoo said looking at me.
I look up at him.
I...I'm important to S....Sangwoo...?"
Sangwoo dangled the frog in front of my face, causing me to jump.
"Y...you found it...?"
"It was in my pocket, because I told you that your pockets were to small." Sangwoo sighed looking at me. "Should we go?"
"We're leaving..?"
"Well you did just have a fucking panic attack in the middle of the haunted house."
I look down. "O...one more thing.." I look up pointing to the roller coaster.
Sangwoo smirks. "Alright." Sangwoo said standing up as he took me by the hand.

We then waited in line, five minutes later we get seated in.
I was trembling, from nervousness, and that I knew I didn't have to be scared.
The ride started as as we were slowly going up I look at Sangwoo.
"Sangwoo...thank you, screaming is more fun when the pain isn't inflicted on me."
I look at Sangwoo, as he gave me a light smile.