chapter 58

*Yuki's pov*

I sat in the cop car with Yang while he was on patrol, I know I'm not allowed to, and I could get Yang in a lot of trouble, but I do not want to stay with officer Kim.
Why?
Because he's a fucking asshole to me, and constantly makes cruel remarks about me.
Like that fucker has to have the last word to everything.
It seriously pisses me off.
But that's beside the point, I have to find away, a way to tell Yang.
But that's easier said than done when your a nervous fucking wreck.

Sangwoo would probably laugh his ass off, and make some smartass comment like, "Hahaha karma's a bitch isn't it? You fucking slut."
Honestly, just thinking about it is making me even more depressed then I already am.
But how...Yang always wore a condom...maybe the one he used was a dud? A default? Maybe?
I looked down at my hands, as they slightly trembled, as I felt my anxiety kick in.

"Yuki." Yang suddenly said, breaking my train of thought.
"U...um...yea...?" I look up slightly from the corner of my eye.
"You're more quiet then normal, are you doing ok?" Yang looks at me, as his hand reached to touch my leg.
I flinch, as Yang sighed pulling his hand away, and back on the steering wheel, as he turned to pay attention to the road.
I felt tears well up in my eyes, as I quickly looked away and out the window.
Yang...I'm so sorry...
I'll be able to tell you soon...
Hopefully.

Her Last Words (A Killing Stalking Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें