chapter 43

*Yang's pov*

"Yoonbum? Really? Or are you sure it wasn't Sangwoo?" I ask, looking into her eyes.
Yuki's eyes widened.
Bingo.
I smirk looking at her.
"Well then Ms. Kurosawa, if it was Sangwoo that hurt you why are you saying it was Yoonbum?"
Yuki set the empty cup on my desk and looked down, tears in her eyes.
"Because they both hurt me...Sangwoo did hit me yes..b...but..." a soft sob escaped from Yuki.
I felt bad for her and got up from my chair and walked over to her, pulling her into a tight hug.

"I will protect you from Sangwoo...he doesn't deserve a beautiful woman like you, he deserves nothing but to be sent to jail, but these stupid assholes I work with won't even listen to me...I believe you and everything you say."
Yuki cried softly, as I gently rub her back.
"T...thank you Yang....your very sweet.." Yuki said looking up, smiling.
I felt my heart skip a beat, and my face get hot.
I gently pull her away, clearing my throat.
"W...well my shift should be over in a half hour....w...want me to walk you home..?"
Yuki held her arm looking down.
"I..I don't have one...I...I have some money saved up...I can always just stay at a hotel..."

"No way! I can't let you do that, you should stay with me until we get everything figured out." I said, grabbing her shoulders.
"B...but I can't just intrude on you like that, I've already been enough of a burden...a...and I..." I cut her off into a quick kiss.
I pull away after realizing what I had done and look away from her. "I...I am so sorry!! I have no idea what came over me!"

*Yuki's pov*

I felt my face heat up more as I touched my lips.
"N...no I...it's alright..I...I don't mind...I liked it..."
Yang looks at me, his face as red as mine was.
"I'm still...so so sorry...I n...never do stuff like that...pl...please forg-" it was then my turn to cut him off, as I pulled him down by his tie, as my lips clashed onto his.
Our eyes closed, this time not pulling away.
Was it too soon?
No way, Sangwoo made the wrong move into slapping me, this is just the beginning of my revenge.
Am I just using Yang?
I mean, at first that was gonna be my intention, but why would I dot that, he's so hot.
Maybe this is what fate is like.
We pull away 5 minutes later, our breaths hot, as we stared into each other's eyes.

"Let me get to know you, maybe go on some dates, w....w....what do you say Ms. Kurosawa...?" Yang asked rubbing the back of his neck.
"Please call me Yuki, and I would love to." I said with a sweet smile.
Fuck you Sangwoo, I don't need you anymore, you were nothing but my toy.
I hope your happy with choosing that lowlife scum over someone as beautiful as me, that you'll never get the chance to be with again.