chapter 63

*Yuki's pov*

It's been about a month now, and I'm starting to show.
It's time to say goodbye to my beautiful skinny body, and hello to the bump that will be growing for the next eight fucking months.
Even though Yang isn't the father, I can't tell him it belongs to fucking Sangwoo, of all people.
Once the child is born I'll just drop it off at the hospital, because I know damn well Sangwoo isn't gonna be going anywhere, anytime soon.

In all honesty that fucking psychopath deserves every little bit of hell coming his way.
Sure, we were gonna go through with our wedding plans after we graduated high school, but obviously that didn't happen, and I went to study abroad for college, and I fucking hated the first month of it, so I just dropped out altogether.
Am I proud of it? Yes and no.
Yes, because the other people who were studying abroad to the same college as me were fucking assholes, and I didn't get along with a single person, and the science teacher was a fucking creep, he constantly acted thirsty around me, and he made me uncomfortable on other levels I didn't even know where possible.

No, because I'll never get the opportunity to go to my dream school, on such a low budget...and that fucking sucks.
So after I made the choice to drop out, I was kicked out of the study abroad program immediately, and sent back to Korea.
At least those fucking bastards were nice enough to pay for my plane tickets.
But after the long hours of being on that damn plane, jet lag finally caught up with me, and after I got home, instead of going to bed like a normal person, I went to a club, I remember going to when I was in high school.
Ah such memories.
Such cold, painful memories that I would much rather forget, but nope, here I am reliving it all.