chapter 36

*Sangwoo's pov*

I lean forward, kissing Yuki's cheek, making her jump.
I smirk playfully. "What's on your mind babe?"
"O..oh nothing...just thinking how I got so lucky to have you..." Yuki said.
I blush faintly at her words, pulling her close to me, passionately kissing her.
Yuki closed her eyes as her arms wrapped around my neck, tilting her head to the side, deepening the kiss.

I moan softly as her fingers entangled in my hair, slightly tugging.
Everything about Yuki hasn't changed in the slightest.
Other then her boobs and ass that grew, I'm just so glad that I found her, and that I have her back in my life.
I pull away from our kiss, my forehead resting on hers, as we looked in each other's eyes lovingly, panting deeply.
"Hey babe, mind going to the store to pick some things up for dinner?"
"Sure, is there anything you want in particular?"
"Just pick up whatever you think I'll like, after dinner we can take a nice hot bath, I'll hold you in my arms for the entire night." I said holding her from behind, planting soft kisses on her neck as she giggled.

"Ok, I can't wait then." She holds out her hand. "Keys."
I take out the keys from out of my pocket, giving them to her.
"I'll try not to be long love." Yuki said, kissing my cheek, before going to the door, putting her shoes on and leaves.
After a minute I walk towards the basement, unlocking the latch, and walk down the stairs.
I walk towards Bum.
"S...Sangwoo..." Bum said.
I stand in front of him, not saying anything.
Bum crawled slowly towards me.
I hold him up by his wrist.
Bum flinched in pain, pushing it aside, as he closed his eyes, kissing me deeply.
I couldn't control myself, as I dry humped against him.
Our moans intertwining with each other.

My eyes widened as I shoved Bum away from me, as he made a thud to the floor.
"Forget the Bitch Sangwoo, she doesn't need you as much as I do." Bum said, looking at me.
I glare at him, my fists clenched. "Don't you fucking call her that...and you don't know what the fuck I want."
I don't fucking need you Bum, I have Yuki.