chapter 15

*Sangwoo's pov*

The drive felt longer than just two hours, my legs were starting to get stiff, I look at Bum, who fell asleep on me a half hour ago.
I chuckle softly. "He's cute, he looks peaceful."
I see a ferris wheel up ahead, along with some roller coasters.
I softly nudged Bum.
"Bum, hey Bum were almost there, look." I whispered.
Bum stretched, rubbing his eyes, as he looked at me. "Huh, what's wrong Sangwoo?"
"Look up ahead."
I never saw Bum's eyes glow so much, he's like a kid in a candy store.
Tho, I doubt he's ever been there either.

"It's cool right? Heh, when I was a kid I used to come here with my mom....and..." I paused, not wanting to finish, so I changed the topic.
I could feel Yoonbum's eyes on me, I cleared my throat.
"So, um..what do you think you'll want to ride first?" I ask trying to break the awkward tension that I have made.

*Yoonbum's pov*

"I...I don't know, I've never been somewhere like this before.." I said, as I twirled my thumbs.
I looked down. "Sangwoo...hasn't talked about his childhood...what was your childhood like Sangwoo..? Will you ever tell me..?"
Sangwoo parked the car as close to the parks entrance as he could.
"It may be a little far of a walk, but when we leave I'll pull up, so your legs don't get sore." Sangwoo said as he got out of the car.
"T...thank you..." I said as Sangwoo helped me out of the car.

"This should be fun, come on, I'll pay for our tickets." Sangwoo said as he took me by the hand.
I blush, his hands were so warm, my stomach started getting butterflies, I like nice Sangwoo, I wish this feeling would last forever.
It's almost as if we're a real couple. Almost...
"Yes, two all day passes please." Sangwoo said to the woman running the ticket booth.
The woman blushed at the sight of him, making my stomach sour.
"Alright, that will be $50 please." The woman said as she rang us up.

I look at the woman's name tag "Hailey".
Sangwoo puts his credit card back in his wallet, as Hailey gave Sangwoo our passes.
"Have a fun day today." Hailey said smiling.
Sangwoo looks at her and smile. "Thank you."
With that Sangwoo took me by the hand and walked away.
Sangwoo had a sinister look on his face.
"I wonder how long she would last if I broke her legs, and beat her to death with a baseball bat." Sangwoo muttered.