chapter 41

*Yuki's pov*

When I watched Sangwoo tend to Bum's aid, it made me sick.
"He obviously did it for attention!!! Why the fuck can't you see that?! He's a fucking drama queen!!" I scream, I was pissed there was no hiding it anymore.
I tried to stay calm and collected since I first stepped into his house, since I first saw him...that worthless parasite.
"Why the fuck are you even helping him?! He's in the way of us!! In the way of our new life!! We don't need him!! You don't fucking need him!!"
Sangwoo then stood up and walked to me, looking down at me.
He had a scary look in his eyes, that I have never seen before, and in all honesty, it turned me on so much.

*Sangwoo's pov*

I look at Yuki, glaring down at her, unable to control my anger I slap her hard across the face.
Yuki held her face, stumbling back, as she looked at me in shock.
"Shut up.." I clench my fists. "Shut the fuck up! I'm getting really tired of you bad mouthing Bum!! Now...get out of my house.."
"Sangwoo..." Yuki said, tearing up.
"Get the fuck out!! Don't bother about the engagement that won't happen till you start being nice!!"
Tears rolled down Yuki's face, as she yanked the ring off her finger, throwing it at me. "Fine!! Then don't fucking bother!!" With that Yuki ran up the stairs, as she sobbed quietly, and ran out of the house, and slammed the door hard behind her.

A broken sigh escaped my lips, as I felt myself on the verge of tears.
Yuki...
She'll come back...she has too....
For the sake of my non existent sanity, and our children...
She will come back...
I want her back...
I need her...