chapter 5

It was the next day and Sangwoo was in the kitchen, sitting at the table, staring at Bum who was preparing lunch.
Sangwoo lets out a long sigh.
Bum turned at looked at Sangwoo. "A.....are you ok Sangwoo...? Sangwoo....?"
 Sangwoo didn't answer as he kept staring.
Bum slowly stood up, and limped towards him, once in front of him he moved his hand in Sangwoo's face, hoping to catch his attention.

Sangwoo blinked rapidly as he shook his head. "Huh? Bum did you say something...?"
"Y....you sighed, and asked if you were ok...." Bum said. "I'm glad your ok..."
With that Bum stood up and turned to go back to the rolling chair.
Sangwoo grabbed Bum's small wrist, and pulled him onto his lap.

Bum blushed and started to tremble, but ever so slightly.
"Hehehe what kinda reaction is that? Sangwoo said nuzzling his face into Bum's neck. "Let's stay like this for a while."
Bum felt the bulge in Sangwoo's pants, causing Bum to blush more.
Sangwoo looks at Bum. "Hehehe..."
Bum gave Sangwoo a confused look, but immediately turned to a flustered one, when Sangwoo placed Bum's hand on his bulge.

"S.....Sangwoo..." Bum started, but was cut off when Sangwoo made Bum face him and kissed him, licking every inch of his mouth.
Bum closed his eyes, his tongue wrapped around Sangwoo's, as Bum relaxed, letting his hand take control.
"A....ah...." Sangwoo let out a moan, as Bum continued to stroke.
Pwah.

Sangwoo pulled away and stood up.
Bum looks at him, as Sangwoo started to drag him into the bedroom.
Forgetting about the body in the basement there was a foul smell coming from the basement.
"W....what's that smell...?" Bum asked covering his nose.
"Fuck..." Sangwoo mumbled under his breath.
Bum looks at Sangwoo. "W...what's wrong...?"
Then Bum put two and two together. "Sangwoo....y....you didn't..."

Sangwoo looks at him.
There was silence creeping into the room.
Bum teared up. "Sangwoo....w...who...why....? When...did you do this....?"
Sangwoo sighs, his hand running through his hair.
"Sangwoo...." Bum said. "What did you do....?"
"Wanna see?" Sangwoo asked, his eyes narrowed.
"U...uhh...." Before Bum could answer, Sangwoo opened the closet door, and unlocked the latch to the basement, sliding the door open.
The smell overpowering the room.
"Mpmh!!" Bum gagged covering his mouth. "Oh my god, the smell..."

Sangwoo walked to Bum, and gently grabbed his wrist, as he guided Bum down the stairs, while he used his other hand to cover Bum's eyes.
Even with Sangwoo's hand covering Bum's eyes, Bum had his eyes shut tightly.
Once they walked down the last step, they walked towards the decomposing body of Vivienne.
Bum continued to walk, without Sangwoo guiding him, he stopped when he heard a squishy noise.
Bum opened his eyes and looked down, noticing he stepped on a lower intestine.

Bum jumped back as he breathed heavily, he was caught by Sangwoo as he screamed.
"Hahahaha isn't this great Bum?" Sangwoo asked.
Bum continued to scream.
Sangwoo then pushed Bum onto the body, earning a blood curling scream from Bum.
Sangwoo laughs more.
"Now while your down here your gonna clean up this basement, while I go out." Sangwoo said walking backward and towards the stairs.

"W..what..?! Sangwoo no!! Don't leave me here!!" Bum cried, tears rolling down his face.
But Sangwoo ignored his cries and walked up the stairs.
"Enjoy cleaning up my mess." Sangwoo laughed, as he closed the basement door and locked it.
Bum heard Sangwoo's footsteps, the sound of walking away.
Tears rolled down Bum's face, as he started gag due to the rotting smell that was beside him.