chapter 57

*Yuki's pov*

I step out of the bathroom nervously, as I tried keeping my composure, but that was easier said then done, since I was trembling so bad.
Yang would definitely know that something is wrong.
But what am I supposed to do?!
He's gonna notice and question me about it.
I sigh and look at myself.
This is going to be hell.
I walk out back into the bedroom, Yang was getting dressed in his police uniform.
Mmmm that body of his..in all of it's glory..and all mine to.
I definitely more toned then Sangwoo.
No, bad Yuki! Don't her sidetracked!
You can compare bodies later!

Yang looks at me with a smile as he stood in front of me.
"Are you ready?"
Even though I don't work at the police station, Yang always let's me go with him, it's his way of "protecting me" when he's not here to do it.
I bite my bottom lip nervously, looking at the floor from the corner of my eye.
If I say no he'll get suspicious and question me if I'm ok.
I mean, it's so sweet to know that he cares so much about me..I just don't want to lose him once I do end up telling him...
This is really scary...

Yang smiles, pushing a loose strand of hair from my face.
"You know you get more and more beautiful within each passing day, how did I get so lucky...?"
No...I don't deserve you're kind words...
I don't deserve you're compliments..
I don't deserve anything...
I don't deserve you...
But yet I love him...so..much..

Before I have time to react, Yang leans down, his eyes closed as his lips locked with mine, as I immediately melt into the kiss, my eyes closed as I wrapped my arms around his neck.
The sweet taste of his lips on mine, making my worry slowly fade.
Maybe it's best if I tell him sooner, rather then later right...?

(A/n: hey guys sorry for the late chapter, but when I was gonna work on it, I didn't see it on my profile when I went to my works, and honestly thought wattpad deleted my story or something, but I'm glad that wasn't the case)