chapter 2

Sangwoo stops to take a breather at a nearby 24/7 convenience store.
He looks around, it's still dark and most of the streetlights were burnt out and needed a light replacement.
The abandoned neighborhood Sangwoo lived at was dangerous, but nothing's more dangerous then a town at 4:40 A.M. with most of the streetlights burnt out.

Sangwoo stood in front of the convenience store and looked around.
He saw two homeless men standing in front of fire to try and keep warm.
It was a little chilly and it was almost summer, which meant hot girls in skimpy clothing.
Perfect targets for what he has in store.
Sangwoo shook his head, whatever, he can think about his summer plans later.

Sangwoo sees a woman sitting on the cold hard concrete in front of the store.
All of a sudden Sangwoo got goosebumps, he suddenly had the itch to bring someone home with him, and this girl, it had to be her.
Sangwoo walks up to the woman.
She had long silky blonde hair and had a strong scent of alcohol, and was that gasoline?
"Are you alright? Hey miss?" Sangwoo asked within distance.
The smell was so strong he wanted to vomit right there and then.

"Huh?" The women looked up at Sangwoo, then looked away. "I'm fine."
"Are you sure? Do you need help?" Sangwoo asked.
"Fuck leave me alone! I said I'm fine so fuck off!!" The woman shouted.
Sangwoo ran a hand through his hair and sighed irritatingly.
"You know I'm just trying to be nice. Is this how you always treat people who only want to help you?" Sangwoo asked.
"Fine. I'm sorry." The woman said. "Are you fucking pleased?"

Sangwoo rolled his eyes and sees a old rusted metal pipe.
"Um if it's too much trouble could you come with me, I want you to go to the back of the convenience store with me?" Sangwoo asked.
The woman looks at him, then chuckled softly. "Oh I get it, you want me to suck your dick, is that it? Just so you know I'm not a prostitute, but I won't just suck it for free."

"Fine. I'll buy you breakfast or something." Sangwoo said, growing impatient.
With that the woman followed Sangwoo behind the convenience store.
"Turn around." Sangwoo said, holding the metal pipe behind his back.
"Why? Oh are you the shy type? Aww that's so cute." The woman teased. "Alright fine."
With that the woman did as instructed and with a loud crack to the back of the head, she went down, in a small pool of blood, Sangwoo lifted her over his shoulder, and jogged back to his house.