Amajiki Tamaki

En başından başla

Shin walked a few steps into his school. He tensed up as soon as he stepped inside. He turned his head toward his parents. He then walked further in, only to turn his head again.

"Oh my, now I feel bad for sending him to school..." [Name] mumbled.

"I'm worried." Tamaki said as he ruffled his hair.

The Child

Soft. Adorable. Lovely. Name them all.

Shin is an absolute fluffy ball every mothers would want. The way he smiles, the way he tears up, the way he hides shyly, adorableness is at peak.

He has indigo colored hair and eyes, just like his father. It looks like he got his shy, extrovert personality from him too. Not to mention his smile, absolutely a copy Tamaki's.

He loves his parents. He likes to be carried by them and he would wrap his arms around their necks. It makes him feel warm. He expresses his love to them often, just like how [Name] usually does to him and his father.

Basically, he's too precious for this world.

Supermarket

Tamaki was fidgeting as he held his son in his arms.

"I'm sorry! I'll finish as soon as I can!" [Name] exclaimed as she pushed the cart and browsed through the whole place in tremendous speed.

"So crowded..." Tamaki muttered as his eyes darted around. He leaned his head to a nearby wall.

"I want to go home..."

Shin peeked from Tamaki's shoulder. Tamaki noticed that he was staring at the ice cream fridge.

"Do you want one?" Tamaki asked and Shin nodded.

Tamaki groggily walked to the fridge surrounded by many housewives. He opened it and held Shin toward it.

"You can pick whatever you like." He said.

[Name] broke a sweat as she got into the line. She thought of how sweet her husband was for asking to come with her. Unfortunately, he didn't think the supermarket will be this crowded.

"Mom!"

[Name] turned her head at the voice.

"I want this!" Shin grinned as he held out an ice cream. [Name] turned to Tamaki, seeing how he was nervously looking at her.

"Anything for you!" She chuckled as she took the ice cream from Shin. Then she ruffled Tamaki's soft hair.

"You are so sweet."

Tamaki smiled and proceeded to hold her hand for his dear life.

Essay

No matter how many times the teacher told him to stand properly, Shin insisted to stand while looking at the walls.

"Um.." He hesitated as his back faced the audience.

"I... Um... Mom is... Uh..."

Shin squinted his eyes at his essay sheet. He only has to read it aloud, why is it so hard?

"Err... Mom... I love Mom!"

"Um... Dad... I love Dad too!"

"... Thank you..." He whispered.

[Name] couldn't help but laugh at her own son as Tamaki hid himself behind her. The audience were either laughing or whispering in confusion.

"Oh my, how cute! Even though he practiced it at home for ten times already." [Name] said.