Chapter 72 - The Battle That Shook The City 9

Começar do início

Yet Yun Che, a mere first ranker of the Nascent Profound Realm, actually…. Actually!!!!

Since Tie Zhancang was already like this, there was even less of a point to mention anyone else; Iron Spear Clan’s disciple’s jaws were almost shocked open to the point of touching the floor, and the eyeballs of New Moon Profound Palace’s four Elders were also about to burst out of their sockets. In this short period of time, Yun Che had already given them one shock after another; and this time, they were almost shaken up to the point of losing their integrity, just so they could yell out on the spot.

After defending against this spear, Yun Che’s expression became even more calm; because he knew that this battle would definitely still end in his victory. Although “Evil Soul” was only the first and the weakest realm of the Evil God Arts, the extent of its terrifying power still far surpassed his expectations. He looked at the Tie Hengjun who had a dumbfounded expression, and spoke while smiling: “Brother Tie, it’s my turn to attack now!”

Yun Che took a step forward, and closed in on Tie Hengjun’s body in a blink of an eye, like a roving dragon. Tie Hengjun’s state of mind was as expected; it was incomparable to peers of the same age, for he immediately recovered from his bewilderment. The Piercing Cloud Spear was raised up like lightning, and swept toward Yun Che who was already near.

CLANG!!

As the Piercing Cloud Spear slammed into Yun Che’s right fist, the noise of metal colliding resounded again. Tie Hengjun’s body leaned backwards, his hand numbed and almost dropped his spear. He was even surprised in his heart…. His profound strength of the Nascent Profound Realm’s fourth level, coupled with the power of the spear, was actually so easily blocked by a single fist; how could this strength possibly belong to a first ranker of the Nascent Profound Realm!

Under the astonishment, Tie Hengjun fiercely breathed in and unreservedly released the profound energy inside his entire body. His control over the spear was displayed to his limit; Piercing Cloud Spear swung out afterimages that covered the sky, and caged Yun Che’s entire body within them.

Clang!

Clang!

Clang!

Clang….

Clang!

The Cloud Piercing Spear continued to collide a dozen more times with Yun Che’s fists, as it emitted the incredibly intense sounds of vibrating metal. At the final collision, Yun Che’s gaze became solemn; both of his fists simultaneously shot out, and directly smashed into the Cloud Piercing Spear.

CLANG!!!!

“Ugh!”

Tie Hengjun let out a smothered groan and staggeringly retreated as if he was under the assault of an irresistible storm. Only after retreating more than dozen of steps did he finally finally come to a standstill; both his hands, which held onto the Cloud Piercing Spear, trembled again and again.

Yun Che lowered both hands and calmly looked in his direction, but did not continue to further attack.

Tie Hengjun let out a long sigh of relief, as he withdrew the Cloud Piercing Spear back into his Spatial Ring. After straightening his body, he revealed a grateful smile toward Yun Che and spoke: “Brother Yun, I lost, and I am sincerely convinced about my loss.”

Others wouldn’t be able know, but Tie Hengjun had clearly understood that the last collision was completely over of his tolerance range; it was enough to knock the Piercing Cloud Spear directly out of his hands. However, right before his Cloud Piercing Spear was about to leave his hands, the overbearing profound energy suddenly withdrew… Since the Iron Spear Clan even used “Spear” for its name, one could obviously see how importantly they view the spear. Before the battle, Tie Hengjun had also mentioned to Yun Che that the Piercing Cloud Spear was his partner; it was seen to be as important as his own life, and had never left his side. For these type of people, to be disarmed of their weapons, was a tremendous humiliation that would be even harder to accept than death.