Chapter 52 - Seed Of The Heretic God - Fire (5)

"What is... this thing?" Yun Che asked in bewilderment as he held the bizarre scarlet-red bead. He was definitely holding onto it, but he couldn't get a solid grasp of its weight nor temperature. Its rays were enticing and burned fiercely, emitting a familiar scarlet-red color, but also gave Yun Che a strange feeling of never seeing this color before.

Although his heart no longer throbbed as furiously as before, his profound veins suddenly went into a violent turmoil, causing the blood vessels in his entire body to slightly boil. A strange feeling also assaulted Yun Che's heart at this moment... He was sure he had never seen this scarlet-red bead before but when he held it in his hand, he felt calm and composed, as if it was originally his and had finally returned back to him.

"This princess has no idea what that is, but I* can assure you that you're a goner." Inside the Sky Poison Pearl, Jasmine's voice lowered as the expression on her tiny face became incomparably solemn. Despite dissuading Yun Che countless times, she was unable to stop him from taking a risk time and time again... After all was said and done, it still ended up like this.

If not for the fact that her life was intertwined with Yun Che's, she really wanted to use her little hand and slap this reckless and fearless man, that would forsaken his life for a so called "Opportunity", to death!

Just after Jasmine had finished speaking, a world-shaking dragon roar suddenly came in from outside the cave!

"ROOAR!! Despicable humans!! So it turns out that you're actually lusting after this king's treasure! All of you are repulsive scoundrels, unforgivable... UNFORGIVABLE!!!"

Ten at the tenth level of the Sky Profound Realm may not even necessarily win against the lowest level of the Emperor Profound Realm, let alone a tenth level Sky Profound and four other practitioners that were below the sixth level of the Sky Profound Realm. In a blink of an eye, after the Flame Dragon had unleashed its true power, the five people of the Burning Heaven Clan were forced into desperate straits. Those waves of dragon-shaped flames were not only incomparably hot, but also brought along a huge rippling strength that dragged the five people of the Burning Heaven Clan slowly, into a maelstrom of death.

At this moment, as soon as the five experts of the Burning Heaven Clan displayed an expression of a despair that revealed their lost hope, the Flame Dragon suddenly bursted out in fury. Its entire body emitted an aura that could cause a person to tremble in fear as it let out a deafening and angry roar yet again. Within the roar, a ball of fire that measured up to a few dozen meters smashed into the five people, causing all five to scream in agony... However, the Flame Dragon did not continue to attack but instead turned to a different direction, and angrily rushed towards its cave.

The five experts from Burning Heaven Clan escaped, battered and exhausted, from the Flame Dragon's fire, with each suffering different degrees of burn; the greater parts of their hair, beards, and even the clothes on their body were incinerated by quite a bit. As they watched the Flame Dragon's suddenly withdrawal, each and every one of them were still in a panicked state.

"What happened, why did it suddenly flee and go back?" One man coarsely asked while panting heavily.

"From what it had just said, it seems like someone took advantage of our battle and tried to sneak into his old nest..."

"What's the point of caring about that now! Quickly retreat! We are lucky to retrieve our lives and live after actually provoking a Emperor Profound Beast!"

"Anyways, let's scram!"

The five experts of Burning Heaven Clan didn't dare to stay there any longer; after gathering their strength and were too afraid to look back, they quickly retreated. At this moment, the thoughts in their hearts were one and the same... Once they return back to Burning Heaven Clan, they were going to find the guy that said the Flame Dragon was only a high level Sky Profound Beast, and ruthlessly beat him up.