Chapter 48 - Seed Of The Heretic God - Fire (1)

Yun Che's method of cultivation was very simple, but also very extreme and very frightening.

Using the waterfall's immense power of impact, he completely scattered his own Profound Energy, while also withstanding a substantial amount of trauma that was being dealt to his life force. Then, under this near burnt out state, he exploits and teared apart the limits of his body and Profound Strength.

Because toppling the limit also means advancing a step further.

However during this process, even the slightest trace of inattentiveness would result in immediate death!

Afterwards, he submerged himself inside the medicinal liquid made from Demonic Skull Vine. The Demonic Skull Vine contained an acute poison, and would also intensely stimulate the body. After Yun Che lost his consciousness, the cells on the surface of his body would still continue to spasm, contract, and invigorate under the stimulation. This sped up the healing process, and forcefully pushed his body a step further, breaking its limits. As for the poison carried by the Demonic Skull Vine, Yun Che, who possessed the Sky Poison Pearl wasn't daunted by it in the slightest.

This was essentially how he had passed these last few days. He trained with his life on the line using this extreme method, as if he was a suicidal madman.

"Hmph, if you are this desperate, I* naturally won't stop you. So, how long are you planning to stay here and train?" Jasmine said haughtily with her charming voice.

"Of course, it'll be until I've conquered this waterfall!" Yun Che said with determination, as a glimpse of resolution flashed across his eyes: "If I can't even conquer a mere waterfall, what qualification do I have to conquer my goal!"

"Alright, then this princess will observe how long you'll need to conquer this waterfall. But before that...." Jasmine's petite face turned to the side at this moment, and her cheeks revealed a hint of bashfulness: " Immediately, go buy a new set of clothes for me*! Including underwear, outerwear shoes, and hair ribbons!"

".... Is that really necessary? I think your current attire looks pretty good?" Yun Che evaluated Jasmine from the top to bottom, and said with a serious face.

"If you don't go and buy them, I* will get angry." Immediately, an icy cold aura filled with killing intent began to seep out of Jasmine's body.

"Fine, I'll go after I've finished recovering my profound strength."

Yun Che adjusted his seating in the medicinal pond; while calming his heart and breath, he felt the once again completely empty Profound Veins, slowly becoming satiated. A short while later, he suddenly asked: "Jasmine, before you entered the Sky Poison Pearl last time, there seemed to be a question that you didn't answer me.... Where did you actually come from? Are you an imperial princess from some kind of empire?"

Jasmine stood up, and said with a flat complexion: "I*, of course am a princess, but not some kind of imperial princess. As for where I* came from.... that is a place you wouldn't know even if I had said it. From this place.... It's extremely far away!"

From Jasmine's mannerism, she clearly did not want to completely answer his question. Yun Che thought for a little bit, and said: "If it's that far away, why did you come to Floating Cloud City? Was it that you were forced to escape there because of the people chasing you?"

Jasmine's petite and cute eyebrow promptly sunk, and said coldly: "All of the people who chased me* are already dead. But I* didn't expect, that they actually had this kind of 'taboo' poison! I* was actually poisoned unawares! As for the reason why I* came to this place, it was to find the five Evil God's secret grounds, mentioned in the memories of the Evil God's blood. Amongst them, one of the Evil God's secret ground's location was vaguely around the Blue Wind Empire's eastern area. As I* was searching for it, the acute poison became active.... The rest of the story, you should already roughly understand."