Chapter 75 - Xiao Luocheng

Profound Palace had finally stood up with pride and blew off their steam at the seven sects who came to show off their strength. This also made the seven sects’ disciples gazes, no longer contain the proudness and contempt they had when they first entered the Main Palace.

Meanwhile, the disciples of New Moon Profound Palace were still all in shock. Facing the powerful Lu Zhannan, Yun Che, who was only sixteen years old had won once again! The shock they received that was brought by this outcome was indescribable in words. A first ranker at the Nascent Profound Realm defeating a seventh ranker at the Nascent Profound Realm; what kind of horrifying talent must one possess to accomplish this! This was also the first time they knew that a first ranker at the Nascent Profound Realm could actually reach such a terrifying power! Round after round, almost every match was a victory that had far exceeded their predictions; it was as if they were inside a dream.

“I always thought my talent was already considered as a genius level, but compared to Junior Brother Yun... *Sigh* It isn’t even worth looking at.” Within the seats, quite a few New Moon Profound Palace’s disciple sighed to themselves. To be able to attend this banquet today, no doubt were they the most elite disciples of New Moon Profound Palace, and naturally would have self-pride inside their heart. However after witnessing Yun Che’s five battles in a row, the proudness inside their hearts had vanished without a trace; their hearts were filled with respect and admiration towards this junior brother that had just joined the Profound Palace

Realm, how was it possible for him to possess such a strong protective profound energy.

As he saw the astonishment on Lan Xueruo’s face, a proud look slowly appeared on Yun Che’s face: “Do you believe me now, Senior Sister? My body is made of iron, you know; how could I possibly be seriously wounded that easily.”

Lan Xueruo laughed gently: “How is your body made of iron when you look so white and tender? You look more like a standard boy toy.”

“Eh... boy toy?” Yun Che raised his eyebrows for a moment, then he looked at Lan Xueruo’s snow white face and happily laughed: “Only men that are being kept and provided for by a beauty can be called a boy toy, and I don’t even have a beauty to provide for me... How about, Senior Sister keep me?”

“Pff... your mouth sure is naughty.” A laugh escaped from Lan Xueruo as she rolled her eyes at him: “I’m still your Senior Sister, okay. If you dare to tease me any further, be careful of Senior Sister spreading the word about your marriage out. You wouldn’t even be able to deceive a single girl after that."

Yun Che’s expression immediately became sullen.

(TL: Author said his face looked like 囧)

slowly walked out, the palace immediately became completely silent.

Xiao Luocheng!!

The undeniable number one of the younger generation in New Moon City!

When Xiao Luocheng walked into the Main Palace, all the gazes were focused on him. However, after that, not many people kept their attention on him; even when Yun Che had declared war at all the sixteen year olds of the seven sects and no one from the seven sects responded, nobody had thought of him at all... This was because the level Xiao Luocheng was at had already far surpassed this little New Moon City; his terrifying talent was not something that the disciples of New Moon City or the seven sects could compare to. Tie Hengjun entered fourth level of the Nascent Profound Realm at age seventeen, Lu Zhannan entered seventh level of Nascent Profound Realm at age eighteen; they were all famous and top-notch genius in New Moon City.

Yet Xiao Luocheng... At the age of sixteen, was at the tenth level of the Nascent Profound Realm!

Xiao Luocheng had never participated in the battles between the younger disciples of the New Moon City sects; because within the New Moon City’s younger generation, no one was qualified to be his opponent, and none were worthy for him to show his power either.

Even though he was the young sect master of Xiao Sect’s Branch Sect that was located in New Moon City, everyone knew that once he reached the age of twenty, it would be unthinkable for him to remain in New Moon City; instead he would return to the main headquarters of Xiao Sect. With his terrifying talent, he would be in a decently high position even inside main sect. Xiao Sect’s Main Sect; that was a colossus that New Moon City didn’t even have the right to look up at! It was a major sect that even Blue Wind’s Imperial Family had to curry favor with. That was where Xiao Luocheng should belong; for New Moon City was simply incapable of containing this exceptional genius known as Xiao Luocheng.

However now, not only did Xiao Luocheng personally step up, he even walked towards Yun Che.

Everyone’s heart started to frantically beat. Is it possible that, he’s going to...