Chapter 77 - Falling Moon Sinking Star

Yun Che had already readied his stance as seriousness spread across his face. On the other hand, Xiao Luocheng was calm and relaxed; he wore a smile on his face, and was not even nervous in the slightest... But in his heart, he was already laughing from anger.

For him to act, it would naturally not be without reason. This was because Yun Che gave him a definite sense of crisis. Of course, this feeling was definitely not because he deemed that Yun Che could beat him. But rather, Yun Che who was clearly only at the first level of the Nascent Profound Realm, was able to even beat the Lu Zhannan, who was at the seventh level of the Nascent Profound Realm. The fire attribute profound art he used, had even more so reached an unfathomable state. Even as the Young Sect Master of Xiao Sect’s Outer Sect, he had never seen or heard of anyone having this kind of strength at the first level of the Nascent Profound Realm.

Even when he was at the first level of the Nascent Profound Realm, it was completely impossible for him to be able to accomplish it to this extent.

Which also meant that if they were of the same level, then even he was essentially, not Yun Che’s match.

In all these years in New Moon City, he was always publicly recognized as number one, and among the younger generation, there had never emerged a person that he would think highly of. But from this Yun Che, he actually couldn’t help but feel a sense of inferiority. This feeling made him extremely uncomfortable. This type of person, absolutely, should not have shown up in New Moon City and even more so, ought to not have appeared in his face.

Not only that, Yun Che was arrogant, was unrestrained with his words, and had previously ridiculed the seven sects in every way. He also had defeated a few of the seven sects’ finest disciples into a incredibly miserable state and didn’t give them any face. With these, it was obvious that the various sects were already furious at Yun Che. Putting aside whether or not they would use dirty methods against him in the future, it was basically impossible for them to become friends.

Since it’s like this, then I’ll just destroy him... In this New Moon City, the only one worthy of the word “Genius” is I, Xiao Luocheng!

Though this Yun Che was as strong as he was violent, he was even more so, stupid! He had actually finished digging his own grave! With this, there isn’t the slightest worry left after I destroy him .

As he thought to here, the smile on the corners of Xiao Luocheng’s mouth became even more shady. He raised his hands at Yun Che in a relaxed manner: “Brother Yun, go ahead.”

Xiao Luocheng’s stance, clearly wanted Yun Che to attack first.

Yun Che didn’t waste time; with a few steps, his right arm horizontally swung towards Xiao Luocheng’s chest without any special moves; only using profound energy. It was obvious that he wanted to test the depth of Xiao Luocheng’s profound energy.

A first ranker of the Nascent Profound Realm probing the profound strength of a tenth ranker at the Nascent Profound Realm!

The people of Xiao Sect’s Outer Sect simultaneously revealed ridiculing smiles... The difference in profound strength was almost an entire profound realm; if Yun Che wanted to last even a little while longer, his sole strategy would be to use his profound movement skill. Yet he went for a match of profound strength from the very start. It could be said to be extremely stupid. A look of disdain also flashed in Xiao Luocheng’s eyes; his left hand folded behind his back as he arbitrarily swung out his right hand.