Chapter 42 - Master Jasmine

“Bang!!”

Without any emotion or warning, the instant Jasmine raised her hand, Xiao Jiu’s expression abruptly changed; it changed into extreme horror, as if he had seen the most terrifying of hells at that moment. Afterwards, a terrifying sound of exploding body parts came about, and his body busted open with a loud bang.

The head, four limbs, torso, and the organs… All shattered in an instant, blossoming into a huge bloody flower. His scattering specks of blood flew far away and splashed, dying the entire surrounding surface blood red….

Yun Che: “!!!!”

The two from Xiao Sect, Xiao Ba and Xiao Jiu, were superpowers for the Xiao Sect Master’s son, yet one had his body split open instantaneously, and the other had his body instantaneously explode. They were both unexpectedly killed instantly all under Jasmine’s hand, yet there weren’t any signs of apparent struggle. Perhaps even until their death, they still wouldn’t understand how they had died.

Furthermore, the way they had died was more miserable than the other. This Yun Che with two lifetimes had killed countless people so he was long accustomed to gore and cruelty, for when facing the people he extremely hated, his way of handling them was equally as sinister. Yet never was there a time that he could be as savage as she was to arbitrary kill people as she pleased… To be more precise, he didn’t actually have the ability to do so. This red haired girl who claimed to be “Jasmine”, who exactly was she….

“Uuaah.…”

A painful moan suddenly came out from Jasmine’s mouth as her petite body instantly squatted on the floor, and started to shiver all over.

Xiao Ba had became a lump of mincemeat while Xiao Jiu had became a pool of bloody water. Yun Che suddenly understood why she had claimed to be the “Blood-Soaked Jasmine”; from her way of killing, one could imagine how many people she had killed, and how brutally her victims died under her hand. She was clearly only a girl that had not yet grown up, but from her actions, it was as if she was a heartlessly ruthless god of death.

Yun Che’s inner heart uncontrollably gave birth to a cold and icy fear. Looking at her painful expression, Yun Che hesitated for a moment but still walked two steps forward and said: “You clearly could have used only the smallest of power to killed him, yet you wanted him to die without a full corpse… Your soul is now infected with a unique poison, once you use your profound strength, this poison will take advantage of it and enter, to devour your soul…”

“Awooooo~~~”

A long wolf howl suddenly sounded out from behind Yun Che, and this howl was obviously extremely close… so close that it was right beside his ear. Yun Che immediately spun around and sure enough, on his right, he saw a mature wolf covered in grey fur that had unknowingly appeared twenty feet from him that stared at him with savage eyes.

Wild wolf!!

Yun Che’s heart suddenly became alarmed.… This was the borderline of the town, how could there a wild wolf even appear! Even though this wild wolf was only a normal beast, it was still a wolf, and it was in a place that was impossible for it to be in.

Wait… The wind was still currently blowing, and Xiao Ba was turned into mincemeat earlier, so if the scent of blood was carried by the wind… there was a high chance of it attracting blood-thirsty profound beasts! This wild wolf that had suddenly appeared didn’t even give Yun Che enough time to react or think; it growled once to then charge in a straight line, leaping at a distance of around seven steps straight towards Yun Che. Its glittering cold sharp claws were sufficient enough to immediately shred his body.