Chapter 66 - The Battle That Shook The City 3

As Li Hao, the strongest sixteen year old in the Profound Department got so easily beaten by an opponent of the same age, Xia Yuanba vigorously gritted his teeth in secret. He hated how his profound strength was meager; let alone recover face for Li Hao and New Moon Profound Palace, he didn’t even have the qualifications to challenge Xuan Yu. But he had never thought that Xuan Yu would actually direct the spear head at him. Looking at Xuan Yu’s fingertips, Xia Yuanba’s eyes widened, and instantly became stupefied.

Also, this Xuan Yu actually called him “Big-framed Senior Brother”!

All the gazes concentrated onto Yuanba’s body at once. All the elders in New Moon Profound Palace suddenly knitted their brows greatly, and the disciples were also struck dumb. None of them had expected that Xuan Yu would challenge Xia Yuanba, who was actually only fifteen years old, and only came to to spectate! Although, with that astonishing figure of Xia Yuanba, it really was impossible for people who wasn’t familiar with him to know that he was only fifteen. Even mistaking him as being eighteen or nineteen would be normal.

Sikong Han spoke up: “This is my Palace disciple Xia Yuanba. However, you shouldn’t call him Senior Brother. Although his build is excessively burly, he’s still only fifteen this year, and is the youngest in my Palace.”

“Fifteen… years old?” Many people from the seven profound sects almost sprayed out the tea in their mouth. Xuan Yu had also immediately became flabbergasted.

“Yuanba, since this Profound Heart Sect disciple wants to spar with you, you should calmly accept the challenge.” Sikong Han turned around and said: “You are younger in age, so there is no need to be ashamed even if you lose, just do your best.”

“Yes, Elder.” Xia Yuanba nodded and stood up. As the huge body that neared two meters and thirty centimeters stood up, many people in the palace were immediately taken aback. Yun Che tapped him once, and said in a low voice: “Be careful, don’t get injured.”

“Hehe, don’t worry. Even though my profound strength is no good, my body is still really tough.” Xia Yuanba tapped his chest with confidence and walked to the center of the Main Palace. He stood in front of Xuan Yu and spoke: “My name is Xia Yuanba, from Profound Department Class One, fifteen this year, please give me your guidance.”

Xuan Yu clearly had wanted to challenge someone older to show off, but didn’t expect the “giant” he chose that looked eighteen, was actually only fifteen years old! A sixteen year old fighting against a fifteen year old, there wouldn’t be any glory to talk about even if he had won. As he arbitrarily measured the opponent’s profound power, the corner of his mouth instantly twitched a bit…. Only the sixth level of the Elementary Profound Realm! Choosing an opponent like this, it was virtually degrading his social status.

“That fool! I knew something would happen if he attended this banquet! If we let others know about that even someone at the sixth level of Elementary Profound Realm could enter as an elite disciple, wouldn’t we become a huge laughing stock! Hmph, what a disgrace!”

A low disdainful sneer filled with contempt slowly traveled into Yun Che’s ears. Yun Che’s gaze peered off to the side, apathetically glanced at Murong Ye, then he retracted his gaze and concentrated onto Xia Yuanba’s figure.

Murong Ye who had just shut his trap suddenly felt a chill, and his entire body violently shook a bit. He panickly turned around and checked the surroundings while his heart palpitated like crazy…. Just a moment ago, he felt as if he suddenly dropped into a extremely cold ice hole?, and also felt as if a terrifying viper had locked him down with its eyes. But no matter where he looked, he couldn’t find any abnormalities in his surroundings. The flash of that frightening feeling had also started to die down. Murong Ye touched the cold sweat on his forehead, that had been formed who knows when, and genuinely thought that he was just being paranoid.