Chapter 50 - Seed Of The Heretic God - Fire (3)

"ROOOOOOARR!!!!"

Suddenly, a tremendously loud roar that was loud enough to cause the earth to quake and the heavens to tremble, came from inside the huge cave. Although Yun Che was quite a distance away, both his ears immediately went deaf after hearing this thunder-like sound.

Along with the sound of the roar, suddenly came a blazing light from deep within the cave. It was subsequently followed by the appearance of a pillar of flame tens of meters thick that rushed towards the five in the sky. Miles of the surrounding area became filled with waves of scorching hot air. Yun Che's face was immediately covered with a painful burning sensation; he was secretly surprised in his heart.... It seems that the legend of the Flame Dragon turned out to be true!! Even if it wasn't a Dragon, it should be a Fire Profound Beast of a terrifying level!

Only the lowest level profound beasts inhabited this inconspicuous Scarlet Dragon Mountain Range, but surprisingly, it actually harbored this type of frightening existence.

"Move out of the way!!"

The suddenly appearing pillar of flames had also surprised the five as they quickly dispersed in different directions while still in mid-air. The flame pillar slowly dissipated high up in the sky only after leaping up for several hundred of meters. By that time, in front of the cave, the colossal silhouette of a dragon came into view.

With a height that reached a hundred feet and an entire body scarlet-red, like red-hot steel, its enormous wings and tail lit with a blazing fire. When the dragon lifted its head, its two scarlet-red eyes were full of prestige, and it actually spoke in human speech: "Audacious humans, to actually have the impertinence to dare offend and breach into this king's territory!"

Its voice was heavy and rough, but even more so emanated a dignity that made one's heart palpate. The senior elder of Burning Heaven Clan stepped up, and said with pretension: "I didn't expect that in this remote and no-name place, there actually resided a dragon.... nevertheless, a Flame Dragon! However, with your noble body and compelling power, residing in this sort of place is far too humble of you. After we take your Profound Core, we'll definitely display your power at the pinnacle of Blue Wind Empire, what do you think?"

Burning Heaven Clan's senior elder Fen Moli had on an arrogant disposition. He didn't chit-chat for even half a sentence and declared his aim. His demeanor more so demonstrated that he was determined to win, as if the Flame Dragon's core was already in his pocket. From the profound energy the Flame Dragon was giving off, it should be a ninth level Sky Profound Beast, no different from the gathered intelligence. However he, Fen Moli, had already remained in the tenth level of Sky Profound Realm for seven years. As one who was half-a-step into the Emperor Profound Realm, it was possible for him to strike down this flame dragon all by himself. And furthermore, there were four strong Sky Profound Realm practitioners from the same clan right beside him.

At the same time, their clan's profound art, the Burning Heaven Arts, allowed them to be capable of suppressing profound beasts of the fire attribute.

Fen Moli's words thoroughly ignited the Flame Dragon's temper at once. The flames from its wings and tail instantaneously burned with more vigor, and the temperature in the surrounding area sharply rose along with its rage: "Insatiable humans, you will pay the ultimate price for your arrogance and greed. This king will incinerate you all into dust!"

As the furious Flame Dragon's wings flapped, it's humongous flaming body took off into the air and charged straight at the five people in mid air.

"Fight!!"