Chapter 12- If You Were Not My Little Aunt

Xiao Che withdrew his consciousness from the Sky Poison Pearl and picked up the girl’s clothes from the ground. He purified the poison on them before sending the clothes back into the Sky Poison Pearl, then quickly covered the girl’s body with them before letting out a small sigh of relief.

What kind of person was this girl really? Why did she appear here? Why did she suck his blood? How did she know about the Sky Poison Pearl? And how did she enter the Sky Poison Pearl?

Xiao Che could not think up of an answer for any of these questions.

He silently watched this girl for a long time and then stretched out a hand to lightly touch her upper lip. His fingertips immediately felt a tiny bit of warmth, a contrast to the earlier icy coldness. A weak breath could also be felt, evenly brushing against his fingertips.

These were all signs of life.

“Little sister?” Xiao Che called, shaking her body.

No matter what the time, a woman’s appearance was her strongest bargaining chip and most powerful weapon. If this girl wasn’t as beautiful as a fairy, but instead horrendously ugly to a point that one would throw up for three days with just a glance, Xiao Che would absolutely, without hesitation, kick her out from the Sky Poison Pearl. But this girl was not only thoroughly shrouded in mystery, but had also just then bit his finger and forcefully sucked his blood, causing his body to break out in a cold sweat. She even strangely appeared within the Sky Poison Pearl. However, when Xiao Che looked at her, rather than the previous sense of danger, he instead felt an undeniable sense of pity. This was because this girl was such a beauty, so beautiful that it was impossible for anyone to associate her with the word “danger”.

Rather than a man’s natural instinct, it was more appropriate to say that this would be countless men’s most base of nature.

Xiao Che shouted for a long time, but the girl did not respond at all. He stepped back a few paces and then silently gazed at her.

This girl was definitely not normal… Xiao Che thought to himself. From the scars that were on her body, and her ripped up clothing, it was easy to see that the poison on her body wasn’t accidentally spilled, but rather forcefully applied by someone else. For this young girl, the most ordinary poison would have been enough to kill her, but her enemy instead used a poison so strong that it alarmed even him.

The person able to use this kind of poison was definitely a very frightening person.

What was even more frightening was that, even with her entire body covered in this poison, she still had not died yet!!

Then, what should he do with her? Should he just let her quietly sleep inside the Sky Poison Pearl?

Xiao Che pondered for a long time before silently leaving the Sky Poison Pearl, leaving the girl inside. Although this girl had just then sucked his blood, it seemed to be an unconscious behavior. A girl this beautiful, how could she possibly be evil? If he took a step back to think about it, at such a young age, how could she become a threat?

He also had no idea when she’ll wake up.

After purifying the poison on the ground to the best of his ability, Xiao Che started to leave. In the dead of night, he could only hear his own footsteps. When he was only about a hundred steps from the Xiao clan’s back wall, he suddenly saw a shadow walk directly towards him.

His footsteps suddenly stopped as he looked ahead… Who was sneaking out here this late?

The shadow in front of him also discovered him and stopped, vigilantly asking, “Who is it?”