Chapter 60 - New Moon Profound Palace , Sikong Han

This voice stunned Yun Che for a moment. He turned around and bewilderedly looked at the imposing man in front of him…. Ah no, it was a youth! When seeing his figure, no one would believe that he was only a youth of fifteen. With a height of over two meters and twenty or thirty centimeters, his entire body was even more shockingly burly; blocks of muscles were stacked up high, and just by standing there, he looked like a small mountain….

“Yuanba! Why are you here?” Yun Che said with a completely astonished face. This astonishingly burly youth was actually Xia Qingyue’s little brother, and his only best friend from a young age —- Xia Yuanba!

“Brother-in-law, it really is you!” Seeing Yun Che’s face, Xia Yuanba’s voice grew somewhat louder as he rushed over with a face that brimmed with surprise and joy. As he ran over, even the ground slightly quivered; if one saw Xia Yuanba’s posture, it looked as if he may be coming in for a bear hug. Yun Che could not help but feel his scalp go numb, and unconsciously took two steps back… If he was hugged like this, suffering a bone fracture would be considered as getting off light.

“Stop-stop-stop-stop-stop!” Yun Che quickly waved his hands, stopping the excited Xia Yuanba who’d almost hugged him. He then looked at him from head to toe, and asked again: “Yuanba, why are you here in this place?”

“I should be the one asking Brother-in-law this question.” Xia Yuanba’s face flushed with excitement: “Half a year ago, I heard you were driven out of your clan. I searched for you for many days but I still failed to find you. Phew, it’s really good that you’re alright. I thought that something had happened to you, and couldn’t sleep peacefully at all during these past six months.”

Xia Yuanba’s surprise and concern came entirely from the bottom of his heart. In this world, apart from Xiao Lie and Xiao Lingxi, the only person who cared about him was his childhood friend, Xia Yuanba. With his heart greatly moved, Yun Che stepped forward and patted his robust arm: “Rest assured, my life is awfully tough, how could anything happen to me? Being driven out of the Xiao Clan was actually a good thing; the outside world is much more wonderful than the Floating Cloud City that we spent ten or so years of our lives in. These past six months I’ve been continuously walking west from Floating Cloud City, and it was only today that I arrived at New Moon City. For you to be here…. Don’t tell me?”

Yun Che looked to the side and glanced at New Moon Profound Palace’s large and eye-catching signboard.

“Hehe, Brother-in-law really is smart. I’ve currently entered the New Moon Profound Palace.” As he spoke about the New Moon Profound Palace, Yuanba’s face expressed a hint of pride: “I had already came here six months ago, and I’ve also entered the Profound Department’s Class One.”

“Class One? Is it hard to enter this class?” Listening to Xia Yuanba’s tone, this “Class One” seemed to be very amazing.

“Of course.” Xia Yuanba nodded and boastfully said: “Class One is taught by Profound Department’s Great Elder himself. The requirements to enter the Class One is the highest; you must either have enough talent, or… Hehe, have sufficient connections.

Yun Che remembered that six months ago, Xia Yuanba was at the fourth level of Elementary Profound Realm. At this age, that level could only be regarded as mediocre and not even a dime of “good enough talent”; which meant that it could only be the latter. Yun Che asked with a face full of suspicion: “Your family has a relationship with the New Moon Profound Palace?”

Xia Yuanba answered with an embarrassed laugh: “Oh. As a matter of fact, when my grandfather was young, he would often visit New Moon City and made a really good friend here. That friend later became one of the Vice-Chiefs of New Moon Profound Palace. Therefore, not only did I not take the test to get into New Moon Profound Palace, but I also got into Class One.”