Chapter 70 - The Battle That Shook The City 7

In the instant the first gate opened, Yun Che faintly heard a quiet muffled sound from his profound veins. Right after, the profound energy inside the profound veins all of a sudden, inflated. This inflation was not just a pure expansion; even the density dramatically surged up to an astonishing degree…. Volume and density skyrocketing up at the same time was a state that was completely against common sense, yet at this moment, the fact that this state was occurring inside Yun Che’s profound veins, was the impeccable truth.

And accompanying it, was the complete berserking of Yun Che’s profound energy!

Jasmine had told Yun Che before, the ability of “Evil God Arts”, was precisely “Berserk”! The profound energy would become crazily berserk!

The ballistic profound energy flooded out from all Fifty Four Profound Veins, and instantly instilled into every corner of Yun Che’s body. A terrifying feeling that his profound veins and body would possibly explode came to him. However, it was only “almost exploding”; not anything that his profound veins and body can’t completely endure. Jasmine had said that the current him could barely activate the first realm “Evil Soul”, and as expected, it was somewhat strained!

Bang!!

Feng Guangyi and Yun Che’s fists solidly clashed together, and gave out a deafening dull sound of impact. This was a direct showdown of pure profound energy, without any sort of trickery!

Crack!!

The crisp sound of bones breaking reverberated; everyone heard it clearly, and none were surprised. Subsequently, a incomparably shrill scream of agony resounded…. Yet this scream, made everyone become as dumbfounded as wooden chickens….

Because the one shrieking miserably was actually not Yun Che, but…. Feng Guangyi!!

All four of his fingers except the thumb were shattered at the moment of the collision, and even his wrist was violently crunched backwards. However, Yun Che’s fists did not stop here; after blowing away Feng Guangyi’s fists, it continued onwards while carrying the berserking profound energy, and harshly pounded onto his chest.

Feng Guangyi’s protective profound energy was shattered in an instant, as if it were as frail and thin as glass; he felt as if his chest was viciously smashed by a enormous boulder of over fifteen tonnes. His entire body flew backwards like a falling leaf wrapped up in a fierce gale of wind, as his back violently crashed into the supporting pillar in the center of the Main Palace. After bouncing a few meters off the pillar, he laid on the ground in a twisted posture with eyes that bulged wide open. He was incapable of standing up until quite a while.

The Main Palace instantly became absolutely silent. Everyone present opened their mouths to an enormous length, as they simply could not dare to believe the scene before their eyes….

In a head on match of pure profound power, a first ranker of Nascent Profound Realm, had unexpectedly surpassed…. had completely won against a third ranker of Nascent Profound Realm! Let alone those young disciples, even the Elders that had experienced an innumerable amount of trials and hardships during their long lives, found it hard to believe.

Yun Che slowly lowered his arms; concentrating his spirit and calming his energy, he shut the gate that was briefly opened. Instantly, the sharp swelling pain that covered his entire body and profound veins vanished along with it, and a faint feeling of exhaustion appeared. He took a few steps forward; as he looking at Feng Guangyi whose gaze was full of shock, humiliation and bewilderment, he indifferently spoke: “I’m arrogant, because I have enough strength that allows me to be arrogant. However, you acting arrogant in front of me, is only asking to be disgraced. A dignified third ranker of Nascent Profound Realm, actually lost this miserably in a battle of pure profound strength against a first ranker of Nascent Profound Realm. Heh, do you know who’s the real joke now?”