Chapter 72 - The Battle That Shook The City 9

“Haha, good! To be honest, I suddenly kind of wish that Brother Yun will defeat me. Having said that, I definitely won’t hold back!”

As Tie Hengjun let out a loud laugh, his gaze had already regained its former chill. He swung his silver spear across and roared: “Receive this spear of mine…. Dragon of the Rising Sun!!

An enormous wave of pressure gathered upon the spear. As the Piercing Cloud Spear danced, the people inside the palace actually heard the faint cries of a dragon, as astonishment emerged on their faces, one after another. And at this time, the Piercing Cloud Spear had also horizontally swept toward Yun Che… This move could either thrust or sweep; thrusting would pierce anything, and sweeping could sway thousands. Since Tie Hengjun chose to sweep, it clearly showed his understanding of this spear’s power; if he had chosen to thrust, Yun Che may be gravely injured if he was unable to dodge under the oppression of the spear’s imposing aura; but with a sweep, not only would it be easier to hit Yun Che, but it was also unlikely to cause any irreparable damage.

As the silver spear fell, it carried an astonishing momentum like that of a seismic tsunami in the turbulent times of a raging storm. This shock caused by this spear, definitely surpassed any single one of Tie Hengjun’s earlier moves.

However, what shocked Tie Hengjun as well as everyone else, was that when faced with this frightening force, Yun Che didn’t choose to dodge using his bizarre movement profound skill at all; but instead stood in place and raised his right arm to welcome the Piercing Cloud spear that horizontally swept in his direction.

“F*ck! Is he crazy!!” A large number of disciples in the palace straight up exclaimed out loud.

“Dodge it quickly!!” Roared all four of the New Moon Palace’s Elders. As strong masters that far surpassed these juniors, they could obviously see how alarming of a power was behind this spear of Tie Hengjun.

However, Yun Che didn’t listen at all; instead, his arm sped up and violently collided onto the Piercing Cloud Spear that carried such an immense power.

CLANG!!

Inside the Main Palace, the ear-piercing sound of colliding metal sounded.

The moment Yun Che’s arm smashed onto the Piercing Cloud Spear, Tie Hengjun had thought that this one spear would be able to sweep him flying for a few dozen meters. However, in that instant, his pupils suddenly contracted to the size of a needle; because, he felt as if his Piercing Cloud spear had swept into an indestructible and impeccably thick steel plate, as a massive wave of shock traveled back from the spear…

Tie Hengjun suddenly felt nauseous inside his chest. He flew backwards with a single backflip and was only able to barely come to a stop after retreating another five or six steps back. His arms that held the spear also became slightly numb. If not for his control with the spear that had already been embedded all the way into his bone marrows, the counter shockwave from earlier would’ve been enough to disarm the silver spear from his hands.

Yet Yun Che, only took two or three steps back, to then already be firmly standing in place. He shook his arms that were also somewhat numb, and faintly smiled.

“Wh… What!!” Tie Hengjun’s father, Iron Spear Clan’s Clan Master, Tie Zhancang, abruptly stood up. One of the seven major sect’s Clan Masters, that could shake New Moon City, was actually shocked enough by this scene to lose his composure! As Clan Master of the Iron Spear Clan, he knew how frighteningly powerful the move “Dragon of the Rising Sun” was better, than anyone. Even for opponents three ranks above Tie Hengjun in profound strength, they would not necessarily be able to receive it head on.