Chapter 46 - Evil God's Seven Realms

“Sky Poison Pearl, unexpectedly had this kind of ability!” said Jasmine in surprise, as she stared at Yun Che’s left hand.

“Strictly speaking, it’s not solely the power of the Sky Poison Pearl.” said Yun Che with a face full of pride: “Even without the Sky Poison Pearl, as long as we find the Purifying Medicine, I can still find a method to open all my profound entrances; only, the time and effort I have to put in would be many times more.”

“You?” Jasmine eyed him suspiciously.

“Didn’t I tell you that I was an exceptionally skilled genius doctor? As a genius doctor, it’s a given that I have full knowledge of the ins and outs of the human body. I am overly familiar with profound veins. In my lifetime, I’ve opened thousands if not tens of thousands of profound entrances. Before the passing of my teacher three years ago, never once have I failed to open any profound entrances. It also happens that even the highest grade of medicines can’t compared with the Sky Poison Pearl’s purification ability. Using its powers to open my profound veins was no more than just a simple matter.”

Yun Che spoke in a very relaxed manner, relaxed to the point that one could not even see any self-confidence or arrogance, as if he was narrating something extremely common and trifling. However, Jasmine unexpectedly was incapable of producing any suspicions at the bottom of her heart. She stared at Yun Che for a long while, then finally said in a low voice: “What a weird fellow. However, did you think that you’re amazing just with all the Profound Entrances open? Your foundations alone, are already far behind any others!”

Yun Che didn’t mind Jasmine pouring cold water on him, and asked directly: “Just before, you said that after opening all the fifty four profound entrances, its unique ability would be revealed, but why do I not feel any change?”

“Carefully examine your current profound veins once more.” Jasmine replied.

“Eh?”

Yun Che shut his eyes and started to look within his new profound veins. All fifty four profound entrances had been opened. Although it was empty inside the profound veins, the odor was incomparably clean. Yun Che attentively investigated and then he started to have an inharmonious feeling. In the next second, his focus was firmly locked on the center of the profound veins…

The profound veins inside a human body was like a robust and mature tree with many “branches” spreading out in all directions, and on each “branch” laid a profound entrance. As for the “trunk”, it was the most important core position of the profound veins, the base of all the profound veins. On this base, there were no profound entrances.

However at this moment, he astonishingly found out that on the core position of his profound veins, actually appeared seven imprints similar to profound entrances; Furthermore, it assumed in the arrangement of the Seven Stars of the Ursa Major.

(TL: Ursa Major is the Big Dipper)

Although they were shaped like profound entrances, they had a different kind of feeling when compared to ordinary profound entrances; They had a dull color and the location in which they appeared at, immediately shattered Yun Che’s knowledge and caused him to be surprised beyond words.

“How come there are seven additional profound entrances?” Yun Che asked in astonishment as he opened his eyes.

“No, those are not profound entrances.” Jasmine said faintly: “Those are used to activate the seven realms of Evil God Arts… The Seven Gates!”

“Ga… tes?” It was Yun Che’s first time hearing this term.

“The profound veins that the immortal blood bestowed upon you, has indeed no difference in other aspects when compared with normal profound veins; however the main difference lies in that Evil God’s exclusive Profound Art that it carries, the Evil God Arts! This profound art has in total, seven big gates; it does not need to be cultivated or anything, but rather just exists within your profound veins. Everytime the Evil God Arts have increased by a realm, one of the gates will open… No! It should be said in reverse; every time you opened a gate, the Evil God Arts will be increase by a realm! At the same time, in every realm of the Evil God Arts, there will be a corresponding formidable Evil God’s Profound Skill! Do you understand if I say it this way?” Jasmine slowly explained.