Chapter 34 - Star Concealed, For The Hated Blood Sacrifice 2

"AHHHHHHHH!!!!"

A vast amount of blood blossomed out as Xiao Yulong's lower abdomen bursted open. The previously intoxicated Xiao Yulong let out a sound similar to that of a dying pig as he fell off the bed, both hands covering his stomach as he rolled around on the floor in pain.

The door was suddenly flung open and a Xiao Yang who wasn't all that far away, rushed back in after hearing the scream. When he saw the situation before his eyes, his complexion paled and his hands trembled in panic: "B.... Boss!"

He wanted to help Xiao Yulong, but he didn't dare to touch him without permission. After his initial burst of panic, he rapidly dashed outside and quickly roared: "Clan Master.... Clan Master! Xiao Yulong.... Xiao Yulong has been attacked by an assassin... Clan Master!!"

Under the night sky, Xiao Yang's voice traveled a considerable distance and made the originally very quiet Xiao Clan suddenly become extremely chaotic. As he watched the crying Xiao Yulong on the floor, Xiao Che coldly laughed, pushed open the door and leisurely walked out.

It wasn't long until Xiao Yunhai, Xiao Gu, and several elders immediately rushed in. After seeing the dagger stabbed in the abdomen and the blood gushing out of Xiao Yulong's body, Xiao Yunhai was suddenly at a loss. He stumbled in the middle of rushing over. "Yulong.... Yulong!!"

Xiao Yulong's consciousness did not fade at all. The previous drunk was completely awake as he reached out his hand to grab onto Xiao Yunhai's sleeve, and let out a weak sound of suffering: "Fa.... ther...."

"Hurry! Hurry and lift him onto the bed!" Xiao Gu said as he quickly opened his medicine chest. The faces of the few elders who followed in closely behind them were full of complete astonishment.... Who? Who did this!!!

After Xiao Yulong was lifted up on the bed and laid down, Xiao Yunhai and the First Elder used profound energy to staunch his bleeding wound. Xiao Yunhai's complexion distorted as he asked:

"Xiao Gu, how's the situation?"

Xiao Gu's eyebrows were tense from the very beginning. When he heard Xiao Yunhai's question, he took a long, deep sigh: "There is no major danger to his life. The assassin was clearly not aiming for his life, but this cut.... is truly malicious. It just so happened that the stab pierced right in the middle of the Profound Vein's Profound Heart. In turn, this stab to the Profound Vein is like the puncturing of a balloon. Not only is the Profound Vein damaged, all of the profound energy has also leaked out.

"Wh.... at!?"

When Xiao Yunhai heard that "all the profound energy has also leaked out", it was like a clap of thunder that instantly changed his complexion into a pale white. He compelled himself to remain calm and asked with a trace of hope: "Then.... how long will it take to recover?"

Xiao Gu shook his head: "It is a profound energy leakage that had already been depleted. This is fundamentally impossible to recover from. But fortunately, his profound vein injury could be repaired and after repairment, it is possible to once more.... train from the beginning."

Xiao Yunhai's body abruptly twitched as Xiao Yulong's complexion became completely covered in despair.

This cut didn't want Xiao Yulong's life, but instead crippled his entire profound strength!

Like a meat pie that had fallen from the heavens, Xiao Clan had finally gotten an opportunity to enter the Xiao Sect. Xiao Yulong took great pains to grab this extremely rare opportunity, to at last be able to soar into the skies. Yet on the eve of this beautiful dream that was about to be happen, his entire profound strength had been completely destroyed.... Even if they had to use their toes as collateral, they knew that it was impossible for Xiao Kuangyun to bring back a waste with a damaged profound vein back to Xiao Sect!