Chapter 41 - Blood Soaked Jasmine 3

Yun Che had already quickly calmed down inside. But from what the young girl said just now, combined with her muttering before, there were a few phrases that stuck out to him. This princess…. Absolute God Slaying Poison… Heavenly Profound Treasure…

She called herself a princess? Was she a princess from a certain empire?

And what is Absolute God Slaying Poison? I knew all the poison in the world on the back of my hand, how could I have never heard of this name?

And this Heavenly Profound Treasure…. Grandfather said that my birth parents were being hunted because they carried a “Heavenly Profound Treasure” with them, and the words “Heavenly Profound Treasure” were a kind of frightening taboo! And from what this girl said, she was clearly talking about the “Sky Poison Pearl”. Is there actually more than just one Heavenly Profound Treasure?

But Yun Che didn’t inquire about any of these questions, nor was it time for asking. He hesitated a little, and finally said: “Little girl, I don’t really understand what you are saying. But since you finally woke up from such a long slumber in the Sky Poison Pearl, could you tell me your name?”

Facing Yun Che’s inquiry, the girl’s complexion and gaze didn’t shift, as if she hadn’t heard him at all. But after a short while, she nevertheless answered Yun Che’s questions. Moving her pink and tender lips, she muttered an icy cold word: “Jasmine.”

“Jasmine?” Yun Che smiled, his gaze carried honest appreciation: “Jasmine is cute and petite, has a rich aroma, and is beautifully white without imperfections. This name really suits you.”

“White without imperfections?” The girl’s complexion of pain slowly abated, her lips slightly curled and tilted , forming an ice cold angle. At this time, a wave of cold breeze passed by and made her scarlet hair flutter in the air. A emerald colored leaf fell in the wind, and was caught in a grip by the girl: “I am Jasmine, a Jasmine that had been dyed red with blood!”

As the girl loosened her grip, the previously intact leaf had now became a pile of tiny flakes, and fell out of her hands accompanying the wind.

“….” Yun Che’s heart experienced a bone-freezing chill he had never ever felt before.

Those tiny flakes dispersed with the wind, and when some of them flew toward the girl’s body, an eerie scene appeared before Yun Che’s eyes…. As those flakes touched the girl’s body, they actually didn’t cling onto her, but passed straight through and scattered behind her…

“!!!!” What is this? Don’t tell me, this girl’s body is actually… Ethereal?

No! If she was ethereal, then how could she have picked up the short knife and catch that falling leaf just now? Is it that she can touch something willingly, but can’t be touched otherwise…. a semi-ethereal body?

“Your question, this princess had already answered it. Now, it’s time for you to answer this princess’ questions.” Jasmine’s black gemstone like eyes stared straight at Yun Che’s. The impeccably charming gaze, however, was like a razor-sharp knife, and pierced straight into the deepest part of his heart and soul: “Where in the world, did you obtain the Sky Poison Pearl!”

“My master passed it on to me. However he has passed away, and I don’t know where he obtained the Sky Poison Pearl either.” Yun Che said directly. Facing this girl’s gaze as clear as a diamond, he had a terrified feeling that he shouldn’t lie about even half a sentence. So he simply answered the truth directly…. since in this case, the truth was probably worthless to her anyways.