Chapter 45 - Rebirth Of Profound Veins

The moment the dark-red drop of blood entered Yun Che’s body, tens of bloodstain-like crimson lines wildly fanned throughout his body, originating from the blood print in his chest. The lines spread across his whole body in an instant. His chest, hands, legs, face, ears, and even pupils were now full of blood colored channels that looked like demonic markings.

“Ughhhhhhh…”

At that instant, Yun Che felt as he was stabbed by tens of thousands of blades. Immense agony fiercely beamed from every single corner of his body, and made him let out a painful whine. His entire body started to shake tremendously, as his vision also became blurry, until it completely became a shade of crimson red.

A wave of pain emanated from a force digesting the insides of his body…. Yun Che knew the human anatomy like the back of his hand; the parts that were being digested, was doubtlessly his broken Profound Veins! The function of Profound Veins were to hold profound strength; so even if there were no profound veins, a person could still live, and just won’t be able to cultivate even the slightest amount of profound energy. Although profound veins do not affect one’s life and death, it still was a part of the body. The broken profound veins continuously being eaten away was not unlike internal organs that were being slowly ripped apart and shredded; and one could only imagine that degree of misery.

Jasmine had just said before, that this drop of Heretic God’s indestructible blood would devour the previously present Profound Veins, and give birth to new Profound Veins…. Since my Profound Veins are being devoured right now, then it meant that Jasmine wasn’t lying earlier…. If it really can form a new set of Profound Veins, how could I not bear this little bit of pain!!

The indescribable pain continued. It was a pain that no real word could express, a pain that far surpassed a human’s capability to endure. This pain continued and continued on…. The devouring speed of the broken Profound Vein was extremely slow. At this rate, it would at least take half a quarter of an hour to finish.

I don’t need anything like the Heretic God’s power, nor do I need a Profound Vein stronger than common people. If I could just get the same Profound Veins as everyone else…. I won’t have any complaints, even if it’s a little weaker…. If that could come true, even if it’s ten times more painful, I would still definitely do it!!

Terrifying pain made all the nerves in Yun Che’s body fiercely spasm, but in his heart was a haze of tranquility…. or even, excitement!

As Jasmine forced the Heretic God’s blood into Yun Che’s body, her lips curled up, and revealed a very…. gleeful smile at his agony.

Recalling the memories she obtained from this drop of indestructible blood, she knew it would start to forcefully devour the original Profound Vein the moment it entered the body…. And while devouring the Profound Veins, the process would be as if one’s profound vein was being cut off.. minced… cut off… minced over and over again….. This was undoubtedly an inhumane torture, an ultimate kind of pain that would even make the world’s strongest beings roll on the floor and shriek.

Did you think I would really just forgive you for sullying my body with your eyes earlier? This blood of the Heretic God would indeed grant you new Profound Veins, but it’ll also bequeath you with the most brutal punishment in my stead!!

Jasmine cruelly smiled as she saw the red demonic marks all over his body; as she saw his eyes suddenly turned crimson; as she saw his whole body tremble; as she saw his face contorting in pain…. Slowly, her smile chilled down and disappeared, and what replaced it was an face that expressed an ever-increasing shock.