Chapter 38 - Peerless Sage

Chu Yueli’s words stupefied Xia Qingyue.

Of course Chu Yueli knew of the profound veins’ Fifty Four Profound Entrances. It was common knowledge amongst the profound practitioners. She understood the concept of fully opening the profound entrances, but it was only plausible in theory as no one had ever heard of anyone achieving such a state. It has been said that only the ancient gods were capable of having “Heavenly God’s Spiritual Veins”. It was simply an extravagant expectation that humanity could never obtain!

Ever since Xiao Che’s acupuncture treatment, Xia Qingyue felt that her spiritual and physical state had improved tremendously. The channeling of her profound strength had become very smooth. The flow of her profound strength had also been completely unobstructed. These changes occasionally came with a “this body cannot actually be mine” sort of feeling. Having recalled what Chu Yueli had told her about the Heavenly God’s Spiritual Veins, Xia Qingyue went into a state of shock….

The Fifty Four Profound Entrances were fully opened… Heavenly God’s Spiritual Veins….

How could this be possible! How was this possible!!

But, as one of the Frozen Cloud’s Seven Fairies, why would Chu Yueli speak an untruth? Given her level of training in the seventh level of the Sky Profound Realm, how could she not sense the state of Xia Qingyue’s profound vein? As a Frozen Cloud Fairy, Chu Yueli had long since sealed away her emotions, but at this moment she couldn’t help but show genuine excitement on her face.

But, how could I…

Could it be…. be….

In Xia Qingyue’s mind, she saw Xiao Che’s figure… She remembered the mornings they spent together as he treated her with those silver needles. She remembered the reasons he gave her for the treatment “to disperse the cold” and “to clear the meridians”. She remembered how Xiao Che would be completely exhausted after each treatment….

She recalled every one of the silver needles that pricked her body…. There were a total of fifty four!! It was the same as the number of profound entrances!

Could it really have been him?

No…. it could only have been him! Aside from him, there were no others who have touched her body. And because of his “treatment”, her body had shown such an enormous change.

But, he was only a member of the Xiao Clan, not to mention a person with a damaged profound vein, how was it possible that he had such an ability….

It could be seen that Xia Qingyue did not have an immediate answer because her eyes were full of uncertainty and complex emotions. Chu Yueli extremely positive that, in the short span of a few days, Xia Qingyue must have went through an incredible experience. She quickly asked: “Qingyue, quickly, tell me who or what allowed you to clear all your profound vein entrances?”

“It… it was a person…. only I didn’t think he went so far…”

“A person?” Chu Yueli was filled with shock: “What was this senior called? Or what did he look like? With such godly abilities it would be impossible for no one to have not heard of him!”

“An ability that can shock all those under the heavens” these words used to describe the man with the ability to completely open the profound entrances was definitely not an exaggeration.

“If I told you I’m an exceptionally skilled spirit doctor, would you believe me?”

The words that she once ignored, were now beginning to occupy her thoughts. Only, her feelings right now was earth shattering different than of that time before.. At the same time, she recalled that after Yun Che’s third treatment, he breathlessly told her: “Qingyue, my wife, if one day your master discovers your changes, definitely do not tell her it was from my treatment….. unless you want to become a widow….”