Chapter 17 - Would You Believe That I Am A Doctor Of Miracles ?

Xiao Che was very clear on whether or not Xia Qingyue’s profound strength was truly at the tenth level of the Elementary Profound Realm, but of course, Xiao Yulong had no idea. Xia Qingyue had gotten truly angry and used at least seventy percent of her profound strength just now. Looking at the Xiao Yulong sprawled on the ground, she retracted her palm and then indifferently said: “It looks like Young Master Xiao isn’t that great at exchanging pointers, please go back.”

Laying on the ground, Xiao Yulong was stupefied… He originally believed that with his third level of the Nascent Profound Realm’s profound strength, taking advantage of Xia Qingyue would be as easy as reaching out with his hand. No matter what, he didn’t think that upon meeting, he would end up on the ground with his entire body bruised and battered without even a chance to react. He stared with wide eyes in shock at the two bloody incisors that had fallen on the ground in front of him.

Xiao Yulong immediately picked himself up, his face twitching. He knew how battered and exhausted he looked at the moment. It could be said that with his status as the Xiao Clan’s young master, he had never in his lifetime been in such a sorry state… and also in front of the woman that he admired and longed for the most. However, Young Master Xiao was still Young Master Xiao. He forcibly swallowed the blood in his mouth, his face revealing a what could be considered warm and elegant smile: “Lady Xia’s tenth level of the Elementary Profound Realm strength is deserving of its reputation. Just then I was casually testing and had somewhat underestimated you. Then this time, Lady Xia must pay careful attention.”

With his two missing front teeth, Xiao Yulong’s words were punctuated by the sound of whistling air. After speaking, he had already raised his hands and mobilized all of his profound strength… He naively believed that the reason he ended up at a disadvantage just now was solely because he carelessly acted, whereas Xia Qingyue had reacted ruthlessly with her entire strength. With his third level of the Nascent Profound Realm’s strength, how could he not handle Xia Qingyue’s tenth level of the Elementary Profound Realm?!

Xiao Yulong walked forward. Three steps later, both hands simultaneously shot out, seeking to immediately wrap around Xia Qingyue’s arm. His actions caused Xia Qingyue to loathe him even more. With all her patience exhausted, her right arm abruptly swung out, her red sleeve fluttering along. A gust of profound strength carrying a tinge of icy coldness swept across Xiao Yulong’s face.

This bit of profound strength didn’t carry any trace of the Frozen Cloud Arts, but still wasn’t something that Xiao Yulong could handle.

With a *peng* sound, Xiao Yulong’s right cheek sank downwards and his entire body flew backwards. He spun in the air at least seven or eight times like a top before landing heavily outside the courtyard. Three bloody teeth also were knocked free, two of them stabbing into Xiao Yulong’s face.

“The exchange of pointers is over, I won’t see you out.” Xia Qingyue didn’t even glance at him, her fairy-like voice ice cold.

Xiao Yulong’s entire right face was a patch of red, as if dyed with blood. Right now, even if he was an idiot, he would still understand that his third level of the Nascent Profound Realm’s strength was, from the start, insufficient in front of Xia Qingyue. He held the throbbing part of his right face and gave Xia Qingyue a look dyed with a tinge of terror. Taking in a rough breath, he staggered away without another word.

Xiao Yulong had reached the infirmary and was about to enter when he saw Xiao Che just then leaving, his left hand hold a medicinal pot and his right, a package. Upon seeing Xiao Yulong, Xiao Che promptly greeted him warmly: “Brother Yulong, why did you come here? Aiya! Brother Yulong, your face… what, what, what… what happened?”