Chapter 7- Frozen Cloud Asgard

"Was destroyed?" Xiao Che frowned. Ever since he was a child, his grandfather and everybody else all said that he was born with a damaged Profound Vein. He even believed that himself when he got his memories of "rebirth" back since his memories included the mastering of all the medical books in during his lifetime.

But Xia Qingyue said he wasn't born with a damage Profound Vein but instead it was damaged by an external force.

In truth, no one in the Xiao Clan had been able to see through this guise. Xia Qingyue had only looked at him within a few breaths of time and to her, that fact was as clear as crystal.

This woman....

"Yes." Xiao Qingyue creased her eyebrows and gently spoke: "It was heavily damaged during your childhood and your family did not notice. Because of that, it was never repaired and now that you have already grown up the damaged Profound Vein has fully formed into it's disabled state... and lost all hopes of repairment!!"

Xia Qingyue said that last statement with absolute confidence. If an adult's Profound Vein became damaged, their power would leak but there were a variety of methods to repair that.

However, if the Profound Vein broke in the early stages of infancy, the growth of the vein would start from a bad foundation and will only become worse. At Xiao Che's age, the vein had already become badly shaped so it was impossible for it to be repaired back to normal.

Xiao Che's expression did not change and simply said: "That may not necessarily be true."

Xia Qingyue gently inclined her head to glance at him: "Looks like you always had the notion of repairing your Profound Vein?"

"I'll definitely fix it." Xiao Che said blankly.

Xia Qingyue looked at him deeply. She saw not only confidence and arrogance but a deep layer of coldness in his eyes. She sighed in her heart and softly spoke: "The Profound Sky Continent is a big place with numerous amounts of talented people, perhaps there really may exist a person who can repair your damaged vein. I should not have said what I had said earlier with such assertion, you can just take it as my ignorance.

In those few words, Xiao Che's impression of her improved dramatically. He hesitated, then asked: "The icy cold power you used earlier, what was that? I have never heard of anyone in Floating Cloud City with that skill. Your master is not a person from Floating Cloud City, am I right? Of course, it's up to you whether or not you want to tell me.

Xia Qingyue was silent for a while and right when Xiao Che thought she would not answer, she calmly replied: "Frozen Cloud Arts."

"Frozen Cloud Arts?" Xiao Che slightly shivered at the name as he felt a vague sense of familiarity. When he suddenly remembered the name of the concept, his paled and words uncontrollably escaped from his mouth: "Frozen Cloud Asgard !?!?"

Xia Qingyue tilted her beautiful head and looked at Xiao Che with a surprised expression. When he shouted out "Frozen Cloud Asgard", Xiao Che had already lost his cool but in her eyes, he was still too calm. Even if the Lord of Floating Cloud City heard that name, his body will weaken and his legs would tremble in fright. She lightly said: "My master is indeed from Frozen Cloud Asgard so I can be regarded as a disciple of Frozen Cloud Asgard.... This fact, the only person in Floating Cloud City who knows of that is my father. You are the now the second. I tell you this.... because you are my husband now and this is the most basic of my respect for you."

"......" Xiao Che's racing heartbeat could not calm down. The words "Frozen Cloud Asgard burst into his heart like a huge bomb. Because it was the most powerful out of Blue Wind Empire's four major Sects and also the holy land of that many yearn and long to be in. Even the Blue Wind Empire's royalty must worship their transcendent existence annually!