Chapter 44 - Indestructible Blood Of The Heretic God

“??” Yun Che’s words made Jasmine freeze up. When she suddenly noticed the direction of Yun Che’s gaze, she finally realized……

“YEEEEK!!!!”

Jasmine jumped backwards like a bolt of lightning, her two small hands reflexively pressing down hard on her skirt. In just an instant, her snow white face brimmed full with exasperation… panic…. and also a spread of rapidly expanding pinkness.

That’s right, this aloof and proud girl that acted with utmost cruelty was actually panicking and blushing. Right now, her panicked and enraged expressions, her reddened face, and her action of holding down her skirt was no different from a normal girl that had suddenly been peeked on. Moreover, there was a stirring charm that no other girl could’ve exhibited, which dazed Yun Che for a while as he looked…. Of course, if there weren’t such a bone-chilling killing intent mixed in with that, it would’ve been completely perfect.

Jasmine’s face was full of anger; her two pearl like molars that tightly clenched together flickered with cold light, and the expressions in her eyes were even more ferocious, as if she wanted to skin him alive. She grew up bathed in the respect, worship and fear of others. Except her family, it would be hard to find a few who would dare to meet her in the eyes. She had never thought, that her body would actually be desecrated by a common man, moreover by an utterly good-for-nothing!

The killing intent surrounding Yun Che was terrifying enough to be compared to tangible blades, as if the owner of the killing intent would completely tear him to pieces in the next second. Yet Yun Che’s complexion didn’t waver; he exercised his neck that almost got dislocated by Jasmine’s feet, and said straightforwardly as he stood up while slapping the dust off his buttocks: “I have agreed to all three of your conditions. Earlier you said that I would be granted a new set of Profound Veins, isn’t it about time for that to happen?”

Jasmin’s murderous aura didn’t diminish in the slightest as the crisp redness in her face eased. With her noble body, let’s not talk about completely desecrating her with one’s eye; even if someone had only touched her fingertips, she definitely would still chop him into pieces. However against Yun Che, though she had extreme hatred in her heart, with enough killing intent that could even reach the skies, she couldn’t do a single thing, because his life, was also her own.

“Eternally forget what you’ve just seen!” Jasmine’s expressions were ominous and cruel, with chilling killing intent as cold as ice. However, her visage was in all honestly, too petite and cute. Even if her expressions were much more malicious, it would still be remarkably pleasing to look at, which didn’t make Yun Che feel the slightest hint of deterrence: “If it’s not for me sharing the same life as you, I would’ve definitely gouged out your eyes, and made sure there won’t even be a grave for you to rest in!”

“….. I definitely didn’t see anything I shouldn’t have seen just now!” Yun Che said with a panicked expression, but quietly added in his heart: Mhm, everything I saw just now was something that I ought to have seen.

Facing the Yun Che that she couldn’t lay a hand on, Jasmine’s anger finally died down bit by bit, but her hands still consciously held down her skirt, anxious that even the slightest breeze would lift her skirt up. She coldly spoke: “I will let you be my disciple, but it’s only because I don’t want to teach the ways of the Profound to a random person for no reason. To be able to become my disciple, it’s the biggest fortune you’ll have in your entire life. From now on, it is absolutely necessary for you to always address me as your Master.”

“Uh, this….” However Yun Che had a face full of hesitation.

“You’re not willing?” Jasmine’s moon like eyebrow slanted.