CHAPTER 22: It Comes Crumbling Down

Start from the beginning

I sigh, 'Can't he understand that Logan and I don't share romantic feeling?' Yes Logan and I kiss, dance, cuddle, so on and so forth, but it doesn't mean we have feelings for one another. After-all, if it wasn't for the bet, I wouldn't be near him.   

"Well?" I remain silent, not answering Logan's question. "Don't ignore me Tia."  

'These sweet dreams in motion 

Feelings take over' 

Since I didn't answer him, he spun me around, making me face him as his hands rest on my ass. In half a minute, he gave it a firm squeeze. "Stop ignoring me." I stare into his mesmerizing sea-blue eyes. A smirk began to form on his face when I didn't answer him after his third warning. "You will regret not answering me."  

The minute I feel his lips against my ear, I close my eyes. "Logan!" I squeal when he bit my earlobe.  

'Memories wide open 

Summer keeps calling' 

"That's for kissing Ian without permission." 

'Permission? Who does he think he is.' The feeling to hit him with a bus, was strong. "Oh? I wasn't aware that I needed permission to kiss another man." One more time, I move the lower half of my body, against his, over, and over, and over. Smiling, when I hear him moan. It doesn't take long to turn on a man. "What's the matter Logan?" I ask, smirking.  

'Braveheart 

Show me what you got 

Gotta show me when the beat drops'

Our moment was disrupted when Lucas and Taylor broke us apart. "Mate, keeping the dancing to a minium." Lucas said, his voice louder because of the music.   

'Braveheart 

Show me what you got 

Gotta show me when the beat drops'

Lucas tosses a can of Jim Bean towards Logan, but the loser doesn't manage to catch the can. No, it hit his nose, before falling into his hands.  

"How adorable." I coo, winking at him. Then, I wrap one arm around Taylor's waist, whereas she places her hands on my shoulders, and in unison we sung the next line of the song.  

'Ichi, ni, san, kaesu' 

When the beat dropped, she and I move our bodies in a figure eight motion. Further into the song, I threw my arms in the air, bringing them down pass my hair, neck, then placing them on Taylor's hips. I lean in, "It's quite surprising that Logan and Lucas aren't dancing with us."  

'Breathe me in I'll take you higher 

Eat me up like wild fire 

And the whole world stops, it's turning 

As the love fills up our lungs' 

"That's because they're with a group of other girls." Hearing her mention 'a group of girls', I feel as though I need to scare off those girls, who dare talk to him. It wasn't because I was jealous. But because I didn't want Logan focusing on a girl, that isn't me. I mean, how else will I make him fall in love with me if he is concentrating on another girl.  

'These sweet dreams in motion 

Feelings take over' 

Without hesitating, I leave Taylor and the others, heading to where Connor was. "Hello Tia, having fun?"