CHAPTER 22: It Comes Crumbling Down

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Alright, when reading this chapter, YOU must listen to, TWO songs. 

(*) BRAVEHEART - Neon Jungle

[*] ANYWHERE WITH YOU - John Martin

Now....this took quite long to write because ONE, I had to time the song with what I was writing. TWO, because I was researching about TIGER SNAKES. Please, Please, Please forgive me because this chapter is terrible....but nonetheless 

E....N....J....O....Y

**

||CHAPTER 22: It Comes Crumbling Down||

Tia

It was around one in the morning, and the 'social gathering', as Connor referred it to, had not stop, not that I'm complaining.  From the time I've been here, I've been flirting, making-out, arguing......with Logan, which isn't a surprise. That, and I've been drinking, a little bit too much. Now, our group is together after separating for a while.  

"This is the best." Taylor said, nodding her head to the beat of the music. Next to her was none other than Lucas, who has his arm around her waist, which she didn't seem to care. Now, I'm curious if whether or not these two have feelings for one another. After taking a small sip from her drink, she spun her head to face Finn, Connor and Jai. "And here I thought Tia was the only person capable of throwing a good party." She giggles, before looking at me with a broad smile.  

I return the smile, before I take a sip. "Oh please, this could never beat mine." I gloat, taking a another sip. I was beginning to feel a faint sensation, and a little weak but the second I hear the DJ announce that the song Brave-heart was next, I squeal in delight. "Oh god, I am in love with Neon Jungle." Once I set the red solo cup on the table, I start running toward the crowd of teenagers dancing.    

"You can't dance without us!" Danielle said, excitement clear in her voice. I face her, with a pretend smile. I observe as Terry and her begin to grind.  

"You're such a great actor." I hear Logan whisper, as his arms circle around my waist, "Sometimes I wonder whether the hate for me is real, or a hoax." Logan brought me close, pressing his warm self against me. I would've broke free from the hug, but because it was freezing, I decided against it. Instead, I move closer when the song started.  

(*) 

'I'm on that late night come and get 

I'm on that ripped jeans cigarette 

And the whole world stops, it's turning 

As the love fills up our lungs' 

"Don't dare think about teasing Miss Frederick, or you'll be in trouble." I didn't have to look behind, to tell that the great Logan Sutherland was smirking.  

In response to his little threat, I giggle.  

Did I stop? No. 

"I don't know what you're talking about." My arms begin in creep toward and around his neck, and I rest my head against his broad chest. Feeling his arms tighten, I hear a scoff escape from his lips. "I'm telling the truth Logan." 

'I'm on that club ground battle scars 

I'm on that 3AM bizarre 

And the whole world stops, it's turning 

As the love fills up our lungs' 

"You're a great liar." Logan said, sarcasm lacing his tone. "Tell me princess....Would you rather be dancing with me or that asshole, Ian?" I tilt my head up, coming face to face with Ian and a blonde girl. Together, the two are dancing to the beat of the music, like Logan and I were. Though, Ian doesn't look like he's having the time of his life because one, he keeps looking at us. Two, he has a frown on his face. And three, when he does look at us, he keeps glaring at Logan.