CHAPTER 18: Misty

||CHAPTER 18: Misty||

Tia

2/05/2014

"Stupid idiot, he is the biggest asshole." I scream in frustration, before throwing the dart. The dart hit the red part of the bull's-eye, and Logan's nose.

"He is a douchebag, and I hate him" I mutter.

However at the moment, I was smiling in satisfaction because I stuck a picture of Logan's head on the dartboard that was in Taylor's game room.

'Hm. I might ask Alex if we can get a game room in our mansion.' I thought

"Doesn't that feel better?" A giggle left Taylor's lips, as she brought her cute, little hippo pillow close.

I look at her with a small smile, and nod. "Though it's been a week, I miss his father, mother and his two adorable little sisters. I feel terrible because I didn't tell Faith the truth. I said I was coming here because of a group project." I pause for a second. "Though, part of me could see that she didn't believe me. Yet, she let me go. It's like, she understood the situation...." I collapse on the couch with a sigh. " As much as I don't want to admit it but I miss Logan." I blurt, biting my lip.

"Wait, wait, wait." Taylor raises her hand, signaling me to be quiet. "You're falling in love with Logan, aren't you!" She exclaimed, hugging her hippo tighter.

"What? No I am not!" I argue, picking up a pillow before tossing it at her, hitting her square in the face. "What I meant was, I miss arguing with him!"

"That's a little bizarre Tia. The current argument became serious and hurtful." She reminded me, refreshing the wonderful memories of Friday night, "He didn't want the date on Sunday to happen. He's the reason the date has been rescheduled. Remember Tia, Logan's an asshole. He's smooth and girls fall in love without realizing. Trust me, it happened to me and to Danielle. I don't want it happening to you"

"Well, it won't." I reassure her, "I am a player, remember. He's good, but I am better"

At the moment, I didn't know if I was reassuring Taylor or...myself.

Out of the blue, the song, 'I Knew You Were Trouble' interrupted our little conversation.

'Once upon a time a few mistakes ago

I was in your sights, you got me alone

You found me, you found me, you found me'

"Oh great."

"What's the matter?" I ask, looking at her with a curious glint. She was staring at her I-phone with a disapproving expression on her face.

"It's that stupid, stupid mysterious person." She complained, a pout on her lips. "I refuse to answer him."

'Without me, without me, without me

And he's long gone when he's next to me

And I realize the blame is on me"

"Don't be ridiculous!" I protest, grinning like a Cheshire cat. "Answer it."

With reluctance, and a little persuasion. She presses answer, before tapping on loudspeaker. "Hello there gorgeous." He spoke through the phone. "How is my little Pe-" He stopped himself, "I mean, Princess."

"Mister Mysterious stalker. You can't claim me." She says, her voice sounding irritated though with a hint of.... playfulness?

I smirk, 'I see Miss Taylor is loving his attention.'