CHAPTER 2: Meeting Him

||CHAPTER 2: Meeting Him||

Tia

Step 1,

Win my title as, St. Jude's "Miss Player"

Child's play, honestly.

Step 2,

Challenge St. Jude's, "Mr Player".

Truthfully speaking, I'm more interested in the second option. When Terry spoke to me earlier I was hoping it'd be him, but sadly it wasn't. I was furious because though I like to be the first to break people, I'm used to the male making the first move. Simply because it made me feel powerful.

"Tia we're here."

"I'm glad you're here to show me around, Ian, thank you." I smiled; I bent forward slightly and pecked him on the lips. Since Ian and I share the same classes, he's taken the role of being my school guide. Ian's also my number one target, and he was making this far too easy. I draw men like bees to flowers.

"No worries," he sputtered; he steps forward to open the door for me. As soon as I entered, it grew quiet. I smirked; the effect I had on people was amazing.

"You're in my way." The said voice roughly pushed passed me.

How rude.

"Who do you think you are? Apologise now!" I demanded. I walked up towards him and spun his body around. Large, blue-hazel eyes gazed down at me, and the moment his gaze met mine I felt a tingling sensation from him.

Okay, that was different and I didn't like it whatsoever. Why did this person standing in front of me, make me feel tingles? Immediately I shook the feeling away.

"I'd say I'm sorry, only I'd be lying." He said triumphantly, as we glare at each other. I observe the person from top to bottom before scoffing.

'A Nerd,' I thought.

People like him do not belong with people like me. However, it would be fun to play with him and break his heart.

"What's the matter darling, not used to people like me?"

Keep calm Tia; he's only trying to provoke you.

The people around the room began to stare at us and naturally, because they have nothing better to do, they start whispering to each other.

"That's the new girl, isn't it?"

"She's crazy."

"This should be interesting."

"I hope she's going to be okay."

Oh please, they should be worrying about him, not me.

"Good morning," A blond teacher said, in a cheerful manner, as she walks into the classroom. "Wait a second. What is going on between you and Logan?" She asked, standing right next to us.

"He won't apologize for running into me!" I said, angrily.

A sudden mischief glint appears in his eyes. "Whatever makes you think that?" I hear him ask, innocently. With a tilt of his head, he smiles, "I'm sorry."

I scowl at him, "That asshole."

He knew how to play well, very well.

The fact, alone, was rather annoying.

"That is really great, I'm proud of you. Everyone, I certainly think we have an outstanding student here at St. Jude's College."

"Children, sit down." The blonde teacher said, thus making students go to their desks. "Sweetheart, please stand in front of the class, and introduce yourself."