CHAPTER 7: Say It Once More

||CHAPTER 7: Say It Once More||

Tia

"Oh god, life can't be better." I moan, in utmost pleasure.

"I agree." Danielle said, grinning. "Tonight, it's going to be wild." 

Together, Danielle, Taylor and I are getting a massage and later, we'll dress for the event at the mansion. 

It was the 17th of April

It was the date the great Tia Frederick was born. 

To be honest, I had forgotten about it because I was focusing on the bet between Logan and I. However, the others remembered, and it made me feel rather special. 

"Oh god, I can't believe I forgot." Taylor said. 

"Forgot what?" Danielle inquires, with interest. 

"Last night, I was working at Domino's and I had to answer the phone. This caller, god, once I know who he is, I will murder him!" She declares, frustration clear in her voice. It was surprising, considering the cheerful person she was. 

"Well, that was a terrible tale." I said, laughing. 

"What happened, dear?" I overhear The Masseuse ask, 

"Well, when I answer the phone, he began flirting me. At times, I don't care but this time, it was different. His voice was familiar, and irritating." Before she had the chance to end her interesting tale, a phone rings. "Can I please have the phone." I watch, as she lifts her head a little bit, before she took the phone off the masseuse. "Thank you!" She said, smiling. But, after looking at the screen, there was a sudden frown on her face. "Oh great, speak of the devil." 

Danielle and I look at her. "Well, answer it." Dan encourages, eagerness clear in her voice.

The room in silent,  "Hello beautiful." Said a deep, rough voice. 

Since the call was on loudspeaker, we had the chance to hear his voice nice and clear. 

"I hate you!" She said, scowling - thus earning a light chuckle from the stranger. 

"Your harsh words hurt me, gorgeous." 

I'll be honest, the stranger had a great sense of humor. It was hard to hold in the laughter, and I could tell, the others in the room were having trouble, too. "How are you, my love?" 

"I was perfect but...." I watch as a small smirk crept onto her lips, "Your voice made it terrible." 

"You keep hurting me over and over." He said. "But tonight it's Tia Frederick's birthday party, correct?" 

'Oh, the stranger knows us.' 

During the 2 months I've been living here, I have had the chance to develop quite the reputation. However, there is one asshole, that doesn't fail to beat me. 

It is none other than, Logan Sutherland.

'God I hate him.'

"Yes it is." She said, in response, "Don't think about talking to her." On the bed, she sat straight with her free hand holding the white towel next to her figure. Whereas Dan and I were nude, and didn't care. I mean, there were girls in the room, we didn't need to fret. 

"I sense a bit of bitterness. You're not jealous, right?" The stranger teases, with a mixture of playfulness and arrogance.

"I am not jealous, idiot." Before his highness could answer, she presses the end button.