CHAPTER 6: That Guy

||CHAPTER 6: That Guy||

Tia

Never have I ever, been in a situation where I'm running for my life. I have, because at the moment, I am in that situation.

"Tia Frederick. You're going to die once I catch you." A loud feminine voice threatened. The said voice was none other than, Taylor. "Tia, delete the picture or I swear to god, you're not going to live."

A picture, is the reason I am running from Taylor. It's might seem stupid, correct? But, let me explain further. Last night, through Facebook messenger, she wanted to know if whether or not, Alex and I could give her a lift to school. She said that her father has to go to Perth in the morning, and she has no ride. Bullshit, I know it was an excuse to be around Alex. God, I don't think she'll ever accept his gender preference. Back to the topic at hand, when I had arrived at Taylor's house, her mother hand said she was asleep. Naturally, me being the nice friend I am, I walk upstairs to wake up up.

That's when I saw it; Taylor had a penis drawn on her face.

"Taylor, I had to take a picture!." I giggle, as I kept running down the school's corridor. "Oh and please remind me to thank your little sister."

Yes, it was her little sister who had drawn the artistic drawing. It was childish but a classic prank which gave me a perfect chance to take a picture.

"I will first murder that little brat, then you're next!" She said. Well, isn't she the nicest friend. Though she was mad at the moment, I could hear a hint of teasing in her voice - but it was strong.

'Chances are, I might die for real' I thought.

"You would have done the same-" I stopped in mid-sentence as I heard a loud, smashing sound. Following it, was a string of profanities from Taylor's mouth. Jesus, someone's a little short-tempered this morning. As I turn around, I saw Taylor on the floor, and next to her, a nerd.

"You idiot." I hear her screech, "You need to start looking, blind rat. Apologize, now!"

"Me? Give me a break, brat." He said, as he stood from the floor, with an expectant look on his face. " You should be apologizing because this was a Science project which is due during the 6th period. What on earth am I meant to tell the teacher?"

"Isn't it simple? Tell her, you're a blind rat who doesn't look where he is going." She said, standing up as she dusts the dirt off her uniform.

I hear him scoff, as he shook his head. "You are a classic stupid, rich brat." He rebut, with a smug look. "You're the kind who think their better, on top of the food chain. Well listen love, it's not true. You might think you're great but you're nothing but a bitch."

That was rude, and stepping over the boundaries.

I better be a peacemaker.

"You two, stop fighting."

Those words weren't from me. I twirl around, and there he was.

Logan.

The greatest person in the entire, universe. Please note the sarcasm.

"Well, if it isn't the asshole, Logan." I said, faking a smile. "I'm guessing that guy is your friend?"

"You know princess." He started, with a smirk. "You seem to have the same reaction whenever I am around. But yes, he's a close friend of mine."

"That's because I hate you." I bark.

"I beg to differ." He said, being rather calm.

How on earth is he calm. Unlike him, the moment I see him, I am mad. But him? He's fine, and that alone bothers me a lot.