CHAPTER 14: Am I Making You Nervous?

||CHAPTER 14: Am I making you nervous?||

Logan

"Why don't you have a shirt on?" She asked, as she covered her eyes.

I stood there with a smirk on my handsome face. Her reaction was rather hilarious. I assume the great Tia Frederick didn't expect a 'nerd' to have a good body. Well, this is a great chance for me to torment her. "Tia this is my room, I can do as I please." I point out, as I set my book down. "I could even be naked." I added.

Immediately Tia yelled, "N-no don't even think about it." She stammered.

"But you've seen other men naked. So, seeing me naked shouldn't bother you, unless it secretly turns you on." From what I could see, Tia's face was red in embarrassment. She was acting like a virgin.

"Don't be stupid," She said, uncovering her eyes. She was looking around my room and tried her best to avoid looking at me. "I-I just don't want your parents to get the wrong idea."

"What do you mean?" I asked, pretending to be clueless. With every step I took toward her, Tia uneasily stepped back, before her back hit the door. "Tia, am I making you nervous?"

"No, how dare you. Just because there are stupid girls who like you, doesn't mean I am the same."

Why did I doubt her words? Sure, Tia indicated that she didn't like me, saying that she didn't like nerds. However I knew that she was definitely interested in me. Whenever I kiss her, she would never refuse. Instead she would kiss me back and won't stop until we're out of breath.

I could tell from the first day that Miss Tia was definitely interested in me. No matter how many times she disagrees, it's very true.

But was I interested in her? No.

Yes Tia was gorgeous, sexy and very popular with the males. However her personality was extremely annoying. I didn't like the way her mind worked. How she thought that because of her high status, she was superior. Then I wonder, is this because of her past. I don't know but I want to find out.

Alex was perfectly good with people like me. I wonder if Tia has something against nerds because she didn't seem to care about my family, considering we were from a middle-class family. And whenever she was with a guy, she would accept everyone but 'Nerds'. Now I definitely was curious.

"Logan, it's rude to ignore someone." Tia said.

"Oh. Yeah, I tend to get lost in my thoughts." I admitted, before reaching out for her wrist. I pulled her closer against my bare chest. "You know Tia; you're alone, in a house, with a guy." I put emphasis on guy and she gulped. "We can get together, and do whatever we want." I whispered into her ear, before I playfully nipped her earlobe.

Tia shivers under my touch. "L-Logan, your parents could come back and-"

I place a chaste kiss on her lips to shut her up, "Oh don't worry, nothing will happen."

For a player, Tia was making this too easy. Instead of me falling for her, I plan on making her fall for me.

I was about to lean in for a kiss but I heard the front door open, followed by my mother's crazy yell. "Logan, Tia dear, we're home. Come down to eat."

A small smile forms Tia's lips as she glances at the floor. "It feels nice...." She muttered.

I gave her a confuse look, "What feels nice?" I decided to ask.

"Well, to hear a mother's voice. My parents are dead, and I've forgotten what it's like." I felt my heart clench when I heard that. My eyes soften as I look at her. "It feels nice to hear your mum come home, and hear her asking us to come down to eat. I mean, it probably sounds ridiculous but I miss it."