CHAPTER 3: Crasher

||CHAPTER 3: Crasher||

Tia

The 14th of February. 

It's been more than a week since I started at St. Jude's College, and I've earned the title of, "Miss Player". I really broke my own record by two days. You'd think people would learn from other people's mistakes. But I suppose it proves that there are people in this world who are stupid.

"I can't wait for tonight!" Taylor said, cheerfully. "Do you need help for the party?"

"No, no it's fine Taylor." I said, reassuringly, "I have a party planner at my place."

Since it is a Friday and Valentine's Day, I thought it was the perfect tie to throw a party at our home.

"Are there going to be drinks or is it bring your own drinks?" I hear Matt ask.

I giggle in reply.

"What? You realize alcohol is expensive. I mean, it's not like we are poor but our parents want us to learn the value of money." He said, folding his arms low on his chest, before leaning against the tree. "It's ridiculous."

"Tell me about it, Dad is strict with me, too," Taylor said, nodding her head in understanding. "Dad's forcing me to work at Domino's, one of the franchises he owns here."

"Relax, relax. You'll understand once you're over." I smile, cheekily before turning to face Terry, Danielle and last but not least, Ian. "You are coming, right?"

"As if I'd miss a party," Terry said, his lips curving into a grin.

"Without a doubt," Danielle said.

"You, Ian?" I ask.

Staring at me, he shook his head. "No I don't think I will, I have important business to discuss with Father." Turning around, he began walking towards the school parking lot.

"You broke his heart, Tia," Matt said, running his fingers through his blonde hair.

"I don't understand," I mutter.

"It's because it hurts when people carelessly play with your feelings, Tia." Danielle answers, frowning. "But obviously, you wouldn't understand because you're a player and they're-"

"I wouldn't complete your sentence, Danielle." I hiss, shooting a glare in her direction.

"Tia!" A rather familiar voice said, from behind me.

I twirl around in excitement, "Alex." I chirp, when I caught sight of him, "You're here." As I look around the area, I saw girls drooling at the sight of him.

"I'm leaving!" I announce, "Let's leave, T- Oh dear." I grumble when I saw her staring at Alex. I sigh, "Jesus, Taylor!"

"What?" I hear her ask, dreamily.

"Are you coming with me?" I ask, arching a brow. At the question, she was brought out of her dream world before nodding in a sheepish manner. I laugh a little, as I walk over to the car, with her trailing behind me. "Bye!" I wave, before stepping in. "Alex, please meet Taylor, a friend of mine."

"It's a pleasure to meet you, darling." He said in a tone, capable of making a woman shiver in her place.

"L-Like wise." She said, stuttering, her face turning a light shade of red.

When we arrive at our mansion, I give Taylor a tour of the place. "You didn't steal the house, right." Taylor inquires, suspiciously. "I mean, my house isn't that big, and we're rich."