CHAPTER 41: Confrontation

||CHAPTER 41: Confrontation||

Logan

"Good morning." I greet, kissing her on the cheek when she was awake.

A smile crawls onto her face, "Morning." She said, mewling and stretching her arms in the air. I brought her closer, before kissing her on the lips. But when she didn't respond to the kiss, I break it and pout in disappointment. "I'm going to cook breakfast."

I grumble childishly, "Fine."

"You're such a child." She giggles, pressing her lips against mine, before leaving the room.

I breathe in contentment, "That was a good night." I mutter, looking at the ceiling.

Last night, Kate and I was on a date. Together, we went to a small carnival and it was in the next town - which was about an hour drive from ours. At first, I was going to take her for dinner but then thought it was too cliché. When it was around 10 o'clock we leave and arrive at the cabin for a bit of....

Alone time.

It was great.

I mean it wasn't as great as when Tia and I sleep together because with Tia it's mind-blowing.

In the bedroom, Tia was a little vixen.

Unlike the other women I have slept with, Tia doesn't depend on the man - from time to time, she loves to he in control and that, was seriously sexy. The sight of her riding me, hearing her moan my name, is - I don't have the words to describe. Saying it was incredible, is an understatement.

Tia is comfortable with herself.

Tia absolutely loves rough sex, which was fucking great.

Tia loves dirty talk.

In short, sex with her was an unbelievable experience.

Now I understood the reason she was popular with half the male population in our town.

Stepping out bed, I took a towel and stride into the bathroom.

In the shower, I think about the bet between Tia and me.

There was about, 3 weeks and 2 nights until the end of our bet.

There was no doubt, I was winning.

It was meant to be right but it felt wrong.

I think it was because Tia's a good friend of mine.

"It's confusing." I sigh, leaning against the wall in the shower.

In 10 minutes or less, I am in front of the closet - naked because with a muscular built like mine, who wouldn't stand or walk around naked?

'Arrogant ass.'

After thinking a little, I wore a light-blue shirt, a pair slim fit black trousers with cream desert boots.

"Logan, Lucas and Lachlan are in the cabin." Kate said, walking into the room with an upset expression. "With Jason...." Though her voice was soft, I heard her.

I frown, deeply, "Be in the room, understood." I command, seriously before marching out of the bedroom and into the small living room.

There, I saw Lachlan, Lucas and in between them, Jason.

I grit my teeth, "Talk." I command, hoarsely.

As I kept listening to Jason talk, the anger within me kept rising dangerously. In the time he was talking, I punch the wall and out of fear, Jason didn't speak further.