CHAPTER 43: My Decision

AUTHOR'S NOTE

Someone over PM was like, "What do you look like?"

To be honest, I thought EVERYONE who's been following me or reading "The Nerd Is A Player" would know because it is my profile picture. Oh well, for those who do not know....

^ That's what I look like!

Now without further ado, Welcome to the second last chapter!

**

||CHAPTER 43: My Decision||

Tia

"Hey, Sunshine."

At the sound of a different voice, I sit straight and look in the direction of the said person. "Oh Josh, hello," I mutter, but in a short while, I start looking around the café for a certain brunette with glasses.

"What's wrong?" He asked.

I look at Josh. "I'm looking for Logan."

"Logan? Tia, he isn't here." Josh said, looking at me with confusion written on his face. "You've been sitting in the café for about an hour or two, and at first I was going to interrupt but Rosa said I shouldn't."

"Oh." I hum, softly.

I sense a sudden feeling of pain on the inside, 'I was imagining it." I thought, grimly, looking at the table in front of me. Nevertheless, when I felt Josh place his hand over my mind, I looked at him and smiled gently.

"You thought he was in the café, didn't you?" He asked, sadly.

I nod, "You read me like a book." I breathe. "J-Josh I want to tell Logan, I'm in love with him."

"What about the bet?"

With pride, I said. "I don't care about the bet. When my father and mother were gone, I started running from problems instead of being brave and facing them, but not anymore, I'm going to tell Uncle Tarun and Aunt Leanne that I'd like to live in Australia, and I'm going to tell Logan Sutherland, I'm in love with him."

"That's my sunshine." In the next minute, I felt Josh's arms around me in a tight, warm hug.

Before I had the chance to return the hug, I broke apart from Josh when I felt the abrupt need to vomit. "Josh, I-" I stop mid-sentence and vomit on the red, tile floor. I lean over, groaning in pain. "Oh god." I whimper, vomiting on the floor once more.

"It's okay, it's okay," Josh said, in a soothing manner.

"Oh no." Immediately Aunt Rosa was next to me, with a glass of water in her hand. With a thankful smile, I took the glass and took a small drink. "You're rather pale, honey." She said, a hint of concern in her voice. "Josh, please take Tia home, and Tia, please rest."

I nod and look at her with an apologetic smile, "I am sorry for the mess."

Her face lit, "I've been through worse." She said, laughing. "You should've been around when Josh was a little kid! The worst part about him was, he'd eat pet food and-"

Josh took me in his arms and started walking toward the café door. "Time to leave." He said, hurriedly.

"Goodbye, Rosa!" I wave.

"Bye, sweetheart!"

I giggle. "You must have bad luck with women."

"Bad luck is an understatement." He breathes, chuckling. "But, I'd never trade these moments for the world."