CHAPTER 15: It's Raining, It's Pouring

||CHAPTER 15: It's raining, It's Pouring||

Tia

It's the 24th of April, 2014.

The sky was grey and large clouds covered the once beautiful blue sky. I could hear the pitter-patter of the rain through the window. I lean my head against it, silently watching people run for shelter from the rain, and the few people who their umbrella had opened walked quickly.

It was perfect for a Thursday morning

"Let me get this straight, you're living at Logan's house, for a month?"

I nodded my head, "Yeah and I hate it. I mean, I love his family but I hate him. Seriously, it could have been someone else from WAC, but no, it had to be Logan." I complained, frustration lacing my tone.

Matt chuckled, "Can I be honest with you?" He asked. I turn to glance at him, giving him a nod, I urged him to go on. "I don't think you hate Logan."

"Of course I do!" I said, at the top of my voice.

When we approached a stoplight, Matt stopped the car, the traffic light turned into red. He then turned to face me, looking directly into my eyes. "I'm serious Tia. At first when you met him, you did seem to hate Logan. However now, it's been what...about two months. I'm starting to feel like you don't. Be honest, do you hate Logan?"

I turned my head to avoid Matt's intense stare. "Yes." I said.

'Don't lie Tia', the little voice inside my head, said.

Matt sighed. "You're hopeless." He started to drive when the light turned green. "Just remember, in the future, do not let your pride blind your growing affection. Trust me, it is not worth it."

I bit my lip, and turned to look at the road ahead, remembering last night, it's like it happened an hour ago. I can still feel him place light kisses on my body. Him whispering sweet words into my ear, sliding his cold hands up my pajama top. At that moment, I was craving for more, wanting him to proceed, but then I broke out of the trance. That's when I stopped him.

'Why did you stop him, when the pleasure he made us exprience was great?' I shook my head, getting rid of those stupid thoughts.

When Matt pulled up in Taylor's driveway. With an umbrella in her hand, she ran up to the car, before entering in the back. "Hello." She greeted us, closing the umbrella; she set it on the car seat, before shutting the car door, "Isn't the morning beautiful."

"You seem rather happy." I state, looking at her through the front view mirror.

"I am indeed, I met the greatest person" Taylor murmured, an audible, content sigh escaping her lips, "Yesterday, remember how I told you through text, that I was having people over for dinner. Well, it was Lucas's family." She said, a deep frown on her face, but it vanished, and the smile on her face returned. "Then, I saw his brother. Oh, I swear he's a Calvin Klein model."

The car erupted with laughter. "Seriously Taylor, I swear your mind is corrupted." Matt chuckled, and I nodded my head in agreement. "What was his name?"

"Peter. He's a doctor" She answered, a sly smirk on her face.

The name was familiar. "Hold up, Peter. Yes I remember him. When I was sick, I went to the hospital and he was there." I said, "Matt you should see him, he is the hottest man alive."

Matt shook his head, "No, I am the hottest man alive." He claimed, arrogance in his voice.

"Whatever Matt!" Taylor exclaimed, jokingly, "But since we have ten more minutes, we should stop at Peter Pan. I haven't had breakfast, and I need my blueberry muffin!" She cried, desperately.