CHAPTER 33: We're Friends Now

Dedication to stories-from-songs and teefgt

————

||CHAPTER 33: We're Friends Now||

Tia

"Mum, Dad?"

I was walking through a field of beautiful sunflowers, searching for dad and mum in a desperate manner. See, about an hour ago - more or less - I'd been running around the field, having a great time. However, when I caught sight of a beautiful white dove, I started following it with interest. The further I kept walking, the further I distance from Dad, Mum and Alex.

When I realize, I started looking for them instead of panicking. But, as the minutes run through, I started getting nervous. "Mum, Dad!" I exclaim, as tears begin to fall down my face.

After a while, I stop searching and run towards the towering tree. When I was near, I lean against it out of pure exhaustion.

"Mum, Dad." I weep, searching the field. Feeling uncontrollable tears drop over and over - I once more scream, "Mum, Dad. P-Please help m-me."

"Your mother and father are gone Miss Frederick."

At the sound of the new voice, I start looking around the field but there wasn't a single soul around. "No! You're a liar."

"It's time to face the truth Tia, Mr and Mrs Frederick are dead."

I began trembling, "No, no, no." I scream.

"They're dead, Tia."

The minute I hear the sound of loud, frightening crash - I twist around in horror. 'No....' I think, staring at the scene in front of me with pure despair. At the horrific sight, I began breathing faster and faster as fresh tears trickle down. 'Mum, Dad....' In front, was a Bugatti Veyron Sport car, collided into....

....My Parent's car.

When I didn't think the situation could become worse, I gasp as I saw a male figure crawl out the Bugatti V - then collapsing on the cold ground floor. Staring at the person, I watch as he raises his head upwards - before looking straight towards me.

I took a step backward in fear, "No." I said, stammering.

In the beginning, I thought it was Andre who crept out of the sport car because one, he was the owner and two, he was the one responsible for killing Father and Mother.

However, it wasn't Andre because instead, it was....

Logan Sutherland

A devious smirk crept onto his face, "It's over now, Princess."

****

"No!"

When I sit straight in bed, I felt sweat coating my skin as I breathe heavier and heavier. Then, as I look around the place, I realize I was safe in my room. "Thank god." I mutter, softly, "It was a nightmare Tia, it's not real." I said to myself, as images of the dream ran through my head like a sick, horror movie. 

Rolling onto the right side of the bed, I unplug my phone from the charger, before unlocking it.

15th November, 2014

5:50 AM

"I wonder...."

At the sudden new thought, I begin with pressing on the contacts app, before scrolling past several names, until I saw his name.