CHAPTER 23: Familiar White Walls

||CHAPTER 23: Familiar White Walls||

Tia

22nd of December, 2010

Andre Alessandro, The Heartthrob of New York. However, before he met me. He was nothing.

He was a nerd

He was a loner

He was a person no one ever spoke to

Though, I was going to make a difference in his life.

Andre was at a Christmas event when I was thirteen, and he was fifteen. I saw him in the corner, alone and rather....lost. He was in a black tuxedo, watching different people through his rectangular shape, black glasses.

"Hello there." I start, with a small welcoming smile. "I'm Tia Frederick. Yourself?"

"I'm Andre, Miss Frederick." Andre replied, stammering.

"Tia." I correct him, while stretching out my arm, "Friends?"

A bright grin crept onto his face, thus revealing his lime green braces. "Friends."

After I saw that spectacular grin, I knew I was in love with him.

****

About 11 months.

I was at a school, walking through the corridor. It was rather uncomfortable because there were people staring at me, and whispering to one another.

That's when I saw a friend of mine, running towards me. "Tia. Andre, he's telling the entire school that...." She took a deep gulp of air, attempting to catch her breath. Then she straightened herself, and spoke, "You and him had sex, that you're good at giving oral. He really won't stop."

After this particular incident, our relationship was no more.

****

20th of November, 2011

It was pouring rain outside. However, it didn't matter because I was alone but safe in the mansion, sitting across from our flat screen TV, watching the NEWS because there wasn't a single interesting show previewing. There was a report about a house fire, that happened this morning. Now, the reporter was feeding the audience further information about the incident. According to the reporter, the house was set on fire on purpose. "Interesting." I mutter, about to change the channel. But, I felt my heart shatter, when I hear the next report.

"Billionaire Mr. and Mrs. Frederick, was murdered this evening after a frightening, tragic car accident. Their car came into a collision with a Bugatti Veyron 16.4 Grand Sport. Report said, the owner of the Bugatti Veyron, was Andre Alessandro. Son of Mr. Orlando Alessandro. The sixteen year old, was under the influence of alcohol and drugs when he was behind the wheel."

The more I heard, was the more I felt my heart ripping into shreds. I sense tears brim, before cascading down my face.

On the screen was the fire brigade attempting to seize the fire.

Police officers surrounding the area, and worse....

Several paramedics wheeling two stretchers, with bodies underneath a white cloth, into the ambulance van.

"Mum, Dad...." I was struggling to comprehend what was happening.

I felt hate, and anger stir inside.

It was becoming worse, to a degree where the following month, I started tormenting people.

People that didn't deserve the pain.